Minimus

by notperfectyet 103 Replies latest members adult

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    So, which one is more important, Farkel or Minimus? I say that they are equally important. They both help others in very different and unique ways.

AMEN TO THAT!!!

• minimus
    minimus

And I'd like to say this again. When I first lurked, Farkel's essays and comments helped me in many ways to see the error of the "truth". I want to help people to logically come to an appreciation of what is really not the "truth". It is very difficult to say to a Witness at a Kingdom Hall,"Hey, did you know that the "faithful and discreet slave" does not really exist" It's only an illustration."........But, I believe that there are scores of JW's that search the web for answers to their questions. If we can kindly help them come to the "real truth" about the organization, I am quite content with my role here. I know not everyone feels they need to have a certain purpose or role here, but I WANT to help those that really don't know any better. Are there other posters smarter than me? Yes. But who cares??? I don't. I think we all can work together to HELP people. So many are hurt, depressed, angry and not knowing where to go. This place is an excellent forum for many of us to be of help to these poor souls.

• Farkel
    Farkel

realist,

: no question that he can play pretty fast. however to be gifted he needs to play with feeling and that is completely missing. compare how he plays chopin with how professionals play it. he plays in a very robotic fashion which might be a result of either a very poor piano or his inability. either way i rather listen to rubinstein than farkel.

Well, realist, you can't even spell Rubenstein, yet you are are a classical music critic, you asshole troll.

Considering that the only Chopin I've ever shared here is a Prelude that lasts less than a minute (#11) and the Minute Waltz which lasts only about the same amount of time, and considering that you judged ALL of my music on two minutes of music, that confirms the fact that you ************, a non-musical person and a jerk.

Share some of YOUR Chopin with us, jerk. If you think you can really know the heart and soul of music without actually playing it, then you are as clueless as you are stupid.

Farkel, who wants the folks to know that scum-sucking bottom feeder losers like realist are the reason I'm not your local chit-chat guy anymore. You are welcome to enjoy his parasitic ways. He gives nothing, and he feeds off of others. Scum-sucking parasites are like that. Enjoy him.

• larc
    larc

Farkel,

You need to learn how to express yourself more directly. You can't be so circumspect and "beat around the bush" as you are doing. Come out with it man, and stop being so indirect. I think you need a class on assertiveness training.

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimum,

: This place is an excellent forum for many of us to be of help to these poor souls.

Taking polls is the best way to "help" them, right? You idiot. You don't help anyone. You ask questions. Even the best psychologists and psychiatrists who ask tons of questions finally make a conclusion based upon the evidence they hear.

What "conclusions" have you reached, Minimum, based upon all the evidence you constantly mine from the folks? I'll tell ya what: NONE! You are not interested in evidence, findings, or collecting information for a book, essay or anything else. You are a basic idiot, who has learned the technique of getting people to spill their beans. You offer nothing. You evoke responses from everyone.

I despise you. You are the loser of losers. You are the Salieri of Mozart's day: the dude with no talent, not skills, no nothing, but who somehow managed to get some attention and adoration in your time on this planet.

I spit on you and I pity you, you no-talent loser, who is nothing more than a good salesman on this board.

But then again, I'm being way too kind to you here.

Farkel

• shamus
    shamus

Farkel...

Now that's not very christian....

• donkey
    donkey

Farkel,

I don't understand this. Why are you attacking Minimus?

I personally find his posting style annoying and most of the content worthless because it is all stuff about JW trivia, but why not just ignore him instead of laying into him?

You know me well, we are friends outside of here, please call me tomorrow if I can be there for you to vent in person - you know I will.

Jack

• shamus
    shamus

Maybe they should have an on-line fight, a "War of Words..." per se, and we could get sponsors, and sell popcorn, and beer, an' we could determine a winner, the loser has to... well... do nothing...

• Prisca
    Prisca

Farkel,

PLEASE STOP THESE PERSONAL ATTACKS ON MINIMUS

You're only making yourself look bad. People lose respect for people who attack others. Do you want people to lose respect for you?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

OK, OK, enough!

In fairness to Mini, and since this thread is directed to him, I'll give time for him to have the "last say", then it's time to close this topic.

Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit