For Hamas

by Yerusalyim 27 Replies latest social entertainment

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jeru said:

Why do I support Israel? Because!

This explains it pretty well. From there appropriate 'facts' are brought in for support.

SS

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Realist,

Your agenda is plain for everyone to see. The US can do no good in your eyes. I've not once read anything you wrote that has supported an American Position.

Your contention that the jews stole arab land is a complete falsehood. Almost every single bit of land that the Jews built and or farmed on Pre 1947 was bought and paid for. They were forced to buy worthless parcels of land at elevated prices and turned these into productive kibutz'

You say it doesn't matter by whom the Arabs are ruled as long as they aren't Jewish, GOOD then let them end this demand for a "right of return" All the "palestinians born in Lebenon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt should be content to live there...oh, that's right, they get treated worse in those countries by "fellow arabs" than they do by the jews.

Again, until the existence of Israel is garunteed, until the Palestinians denounce terror as a weapon and denounce the idea of destroying Israel no peace will exist, that's not an Israeli problem, that's an Arab problem.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

I was beginning to feel sorry for the Palestinians, but when I saw them celebrating after 9/11, my sympathy was replaced by disgust. Regardless of their issues, celebrating the death of the thousands of innocents who died on that day is subhuman at best. These people have been indoctrinated in a culture of violence and seem incapable of existing in peace with others.

I don't like George Bush and I didn't vote for him. But I won't criticize his handling of these events, including the Iraq war and current occupation. Mr. Bush is privy to information that none of the rest of us in the US know about, and we will have to trust him to do what's right for our security. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks
    For Hamas

Sure it was!

Spanner

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted anything to this thread, I have only just seen it believe it or not. So preoccupied with the other one.

I will reply by tonight, give me a couple of hours im just off out !!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Realist:

I will continue to post information that is on topic. As I remember, you did not rebut it, you just dismissed it! Big difference!

• outnfree
    outnfree
    alongside the right of "every state in the region" to have its sovereignty respected

Realist quoted from Finkelstein the above. As has been pointedly and correctly pointed out by ThiChi posts, there was no Palestinian "state in the region" therefore no "sovereignty" to be respected. There is not a Palestinian race, those who presently call themselves "Palestinians" are largely Syrian and former Bedouins -- wanderers whose homes (tents) went where they went and who prided themselves on being free.

Arafat is a terrorist bully who has no real desire for peace at all. He is still committed to eradicating Israel, not living peacefully side by side. If the Jews in what has been agreed upon as land to be the basis of a Palestinian state are to be kicked out, does that mean that all Arabs who are in Israel presently must give up their homes, businesses and roots?

Alas, Arab culture is violent and Arabs cannot even trust one another. There is a saying that goes something like this: Me and my fellow Arabs against the world, me and my village against other Arabs, me and my family against our village, me and my brothers against our father (patriarchal control), me and my brother against each other. When there is so much distrust and where getting the better of your own brother, father, family, village is looked upon as an accomplishment, how can there be love, unity and the will to build something good? This is part of the reason why "Palestinians" languished in refugee camps under appalling conditions while the Jews were struggling together in kibbutzim to overcome the desert and build a nation. The "Palestinians" own "Arab brothers" will not provide anything better for them. It is a disgrace that is part of their machismo culture. Arabs in power in Trans-Jordan, Eypt, Syria, etc. sold out their displaced "Palestinian" brothers when the war was lost in 1947. Unlike Jews from all over the world who will support their fellow Jews in realizing the Zionist homeland dream, other middle-eastern Arab countries do not have the same desire/will/generosity to help build homes, infrastructure, hospitals, schools, etc., etc. for their "poor relations" in what could be Palestine. Instead they allow the distrust, terrorist violence, and the selling out of their own to continue. The entire culture must change. I despair that it ever will.

:( out

• Realist
    Realist

outnfree,

i think you have to reread what finkelstein wrote:

In subsequent Security Council deliberations, the same demand for a full Israeli withdrawal in accordance with the principle of "the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war" was inscribed in United Nations Resolution 242, alongside the right of "every state in the region" to have its sovereignty respected.

you misquoted/misinterpreted him.

the rest of your post is largely unfounded blabber.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit