Reminder:Leah Remini Expose on J.W.'s airs Tuesday Nov.13 on A&E channel.

by StoneWall 32 Replies latest jw friends

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Oh, I think I misunderstood. My bad. I've seen lots of questions on Facebook about how to watch and thought maybe you though Barbara was helping on that. Lots of confusion put there among some on how to watch.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Just watched the A&E Jehovah's witnesses special...on a scale of 1 to 10...a whopping 10+!

Me thinks WT headquarters, come tomorrow, will fill the need to go into damage control like they have never done before...Yay!

A must see A&E episode for sure!!

• caves
    caves

Just watched it as well, Im still in shock.

Cried so hard. Literally about threw up. Cut to close to the bone.

I give it a 10+ as well.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

I can't get in to A&E to watch it. I mean, I can get IN but a search doesn't provide the actual program to view.
    Anybody have a direct link?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

STONE WALL:

I watched it twice so far. For somebody like me who was not born-into the JW religion, it was shocking to see how the religion controls and ruins people’s lives from childhood on up.

My heart goes out to the people interviewed on the program as well as born-ins on the forum who found their way out of that mess and are trying to live a normal life in the world!👍🏻

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Another undeniable fact about WT's mishandling of child abuse is this little nugget that was shown last night for the world to see:

• TerryWalstrom
  • blondie
    blondie

I was glad they focused on the policy problems and not the religious doctrines. It was well done, simple and to the point. Those people were brave to share their personal life and to show there is a good life after WTS. I hope there are followups in other media sources.

Blondie

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Leah was sharp in her rebuke to Lloyd, “It is not Christianity!”

Lloyd, “Well, that is their stance, what they claim.”

Leah, “ But you are repeating it!”

It was awkward. We knew what Lloyd meant and where he was coming from but it was clear it got under Leah’s skin.

If it degenerated into a discussion of religious doctrine nothing would have been accomplished in exposing the horrific policies of WT.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    blondie - "I was glad they focused on the policy problems and not the religious doctrines."

A long time ago I came to realize that as far as loyal JWs are concerned...

...doctrines are policies, and policies are doctrines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit