Islam's Hour of Judgement

by metatron 34 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

I don't think of any race as genetically inferior. It's the nurture here, not the nature.

Look at the Jews - you could argue about Tay-Sachs disease or problems making them "inferior" - when they clearly

are not!

As for human progress, it has been pointed out that the total sum of human knowledge is growing exponentially.

In 2 years, we may know TWICE as much about aging, for example. The internet has rapidly accelerated the growth

and sharing of knowledge.

Hey, even Genesis said - about the Tower Of Babel and it's centralization of culture - 'and nothing at all will be unattainable

for them' - that's exactly it.

I feel sorry for the Muslims and the life destroying foolishness they are stuck in. I don't know how to 'save' them

short of military action and forcing better goverance on them, kicking and screaming. It's a paradox that peaceniks

don't understand but it happened in Germany, Japan, and Italy.

metatron

• Realist
    Realist

hohoho

I don't know how to 'save' them

short of military action and forcing better goverance on them, kicking and screaming. It's a paradox that peaceniks

don't understand but it happened in Germany, Japan, and Italy.

none of these nations needed to be saved!

• metatron
    metatron

uhhhh ..... ever hear about Nazis .... emperor worship... Mussolini? WW2? They needed outside intervention big time. I see the Iraq war as Islam's last chance. If they can't be led into peace and prosperity, things will get really ugly. metatron

• proplog2
    proplog2

Metatron:

I hope you don't think that was a rebuttal to my statements about Russia.

Their missiles are decaying Their military is STILL falling apart Forget them as a world power, they're finished.

Russian Missiles are good to go. The fact that they don't have a good army or navy means they have to rely heavily on their Rocket Forces.

You are making a serious error by saying Russia is finished as a world power. As long as they have the capability of delivering a deadly strike against the USA they are a counter balance to the US monopole. That's why they just completed war games last weekend with the US as target. Smart bombs? What smart bombs when Russia has the ability to knock out GPS satelites. This was one of the maneuvers included in their game.

It is one thing to be a futurist. It is another thing to grasp onto straws and ignore the negative possibilities in the future.

People who try to write off Russia forget the lesson of Weimar Germany following WWI. An empire is most dangerous when its pride is hurt, its territroy shrunk, its population thrown into poverty. This is the kind of sewage that produces desperate measures. Imagine if Germany had possesion of 30,000 nuclear devices and 10,000 missiles like Russia has. Low GNP (Gross National Product) means nothing alongside Gross Nuclear Production

Check this out:

http://www.fas.org/spp/starwars/congress/1999_h/has299010_0.htm#75

Congressional hearing in 1999.

• Realist
    Realist

metatron,

mussolini and the nazis were unpleasant for many but the societies prospered. the BIG desaster came only after the war started.

to worshipt an emperor is certainly idiotic but not really a big problem.

in all these cases the society would have gotten more liberal with time...unfortunately the war brought out the worst on all sides.

I see the Iraq war as Islam's last chance. If they can't be led into peace and prosperity, things will get really ugly.

how about the west just leaves them alone and let them develop by doing trade?

if you look at the history you will see that the muslim countries got maltreated by the west big time! its time to reach out to them in peace and not with war.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit