APOLOGY

by rebel 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

This is a very difficult time for you. If you love him & want to stay-my suggestion would be- make a pact that religion doesnt come into both your conversations. If he LOVES you as he says, he will go along with that.>You might say something like this>" " I know you believe I will die at Armageddon If I dont believe as you do-but I love you , you love me so let us spend out remaining days together in love-Then at Armageddon you will be able to do as you like".........I have a man in my group who was 50 yrs in the Borg. She ( his wife) was a Pioneer for many years. They split over the religion---but they were both unhappy with out each other -they went to a counsellor ( worldy) who suggested HE give up this group>& she stop Pioneering until HE died,.They are back & it is working fine-Good Luck

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hi Rebel,

this whole thing of the split household really stinks. My wife is at her Tuesday study . Every time the subject comes up, which is very often, it descends into an argument. i am viewed as crazy because I no longer follow the men from Brooklyn. It is strange , she will criticize the Org, the cong, the mags even more than me - but remain fiercely loyal to the faith.

I accept that some people do not want to face the real truth. That takes a certain courage that not everyone has.

Please bear up. Find the strength to assert your independance. Are you one that could benefit from self help books? I have found ones by Dr Wayne Dyer particularly helpful

There are plenty of us here . You are in good company.

• little witch
    little witch

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((rebel))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Friends don't ''make trouble'', find yourself some new friends sweetheart!

And don't worry about a bad post here. We all have our days. Nobody will hold it against you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit