LEAKED: UK Branch Relocation Update 11-Jun-2018

by Fay Dehr 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• careful
    careful

If this helps, here's the direct youtube URL so you can cut and paste. It doesn't seem to be anything more than the normal pitch for volunteers.

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szSW4mWni40

• Listener
    Listener

It's very surprising to hear that the youngest volunteer EVER to have worked on the project is as old as 19 years of age. I would have thought there would be plenty of youths ready and willing to work. Sounds like they've put a restriction on age which is a great thing considering how vulnerable young ones can be in that organization.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

So they’re going to build a video production centre. Is that what the branch is going to be used for? At least that’s some sort of explanation, after the printing plant, which was supposed to be the whole point of the relocation, was cancelled.

• freddo
    freddo

Video production centre eh?

So the industrial unit which Satan's world throws up in a few weeks err... lovingly reduced printery building or lorry garage can have the camera team moved over from Mill Hill.

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

@ 5:30 - "a 79 year old volunteer..." Hmm...a glimpse into Watchtower future? (An aging demographic of members)

• Ex-JWs Brazil
    Ex-JWs Brazil

Simulated people. They even have adopted the music style...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gZ6zKPx80A

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    Diogenesister14 hours ago14 hours ago

900 volunteers, 29 contracting companies working since 2014......but its Jehovah's giant hand that has accomplished this (so far unfinished) task.

Actually i thought i saw him over by the cement mixer

you cant seriously expect jehovah to work for nothing--surely ?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

any updates on this project, is it still full steam ahead for a glorified expensive accommodation centre?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit