UNWELCOME ONE? - OFFICIAL CHECKLIST

by goo 21 Replies latest jw friends

• goo
    goo

hi abbadon:

thank you for your viewpoints so far, including this one -

oh, goo, you still haven't bothered engaging in rational debate about the subject you wanted us to all SLAM Jan for

i said it was a slamworthy post - a matter of interpretation - leaving it open for anyone to slam it whatever way they wanted - you'll recall i did not specify who or what should be slammed - i was giving that option to the respondant - the intent of the post.

you chose to interpret my subject title and post content - as an invitation for all to slam janh - and engage in "rational debate" - to my mind your choosing to do so was but one of the many, many interperative options available in responding.

however the interpretation you chose was of interest.

Also i do not feel compelled to let the cat completely out of the bag with the content of a subjects first post. you're viewpoint may be that this is manipulation, mine however is that it isn't.

story tellers work from the end backward and the means used in communicating their ideas normally includes entertaining and positing more than one dimensional polarised perspectives cramped into one post down one thread.

this is as far into a "rational debate" as i'm prepared to go on the subject if you are unable to make these kinds of differentiations.

I hope this helps explain my viewpoint to you in a little more detail.

thanks abbadon for giving me yours

goo. written from deletion row jw.com

• goo
    goo

oops goo.

• d0rkyd00d
    d0rkyd00d

Goo....you're the love of my life...i've gotten over fred, i promise...all i ask is that you please give me another chance baby....it'll be the best decision you'll ever make.

"No cool quote yet. but i'll think of one soon."

• goo
    goo

sorry dorks - but i dont make the rules here - you're gonna have to qualify for uwo (unwelcome one) status by virtue of your own transgressions here as specified above.

goo

ps. u too dude.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I'm sorry, goo, but your "countdown to deletion" posts are beginning to sound more and more like Armageddon-type preaching. LOL

• goo
    goo

hey redhorse - i'm just the messenger - by the way - congragulations - you were the winner of the "most hypocritical act witnessed as a jw" competition - the complete set of " The Kingdom Melodies Vols 1 - 10 Complete - As Sung By The Bethel Family personally autographed by Lie-man Swindle is on it's way to you now.

thanks

goo.

• COMF
    COMF

Okay, I've stayed out of this mainly because I didn't read the posts that started the whole thing, and didn't really care. But now the board is cluttered up with this self-aborbed idiocy. I'm forced to take sides.

Please kick his annoying ass out, Simon.

COMF

• goo
    goo

hi comf - thanks for sharing your viewpoint - hence i've added your name to the checklists 1st validation criteria -

once again thanks

goo.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

For crying out loud goo!...will you just give it a rest!!!

If you would just put this much effort into a meaningful post of your own, instead of constantly rehashing this nonsense and drivel, perhaps you would feel more welcome because you wouldn't be annoying everyone so much.

So many have tried to reason with you, to help you see you are only digging yourself in deeper and you just keep on with the same old stuff trying to justify yourself...It just isn't working. Please open you eyes and give us a break from all these repetative postings.

It's just so tiresome coming here hoping you've finally got the point only to see more of this nonsense. And please don't bother me with the freedom of speach thing...you've totally missed the well-explained post to you on that too. Just take a time-out for awhile OK? and then come back with something of value to contribute OK?

Had Enough

• goo
    goo

hi had enough,

thanks for your assumptions and speculations on my reasons for posting as I do.

not wanting to "totally miss another well explained post" I've taken your advice to -

Just take a time-out for awhile OK? and then come back with something of value to contribute OK?

well you'll be pleased to know I've done just that and here's something of value I wish to contribute -

ie. a couple of other examples of your recent speculations & assumptions on another persons post which

totally missed
    the point.

Don't feel alone though because so did everybody else except stupid troll me.

So if you read this one wrong how can you be sure now you are not reading mine or anyone else wrong for that matter.

had enough:

Hi Esmeralda:
    I totally understand what you're feeling...

&

so please understand you're appreciated and needed here.

esmerelda:

many people here have been kind to me. I appreciate that. Like I said I was trying (badly, apparently! to bring attention to a bigger picture

This is not about me! I was trying to present a bigger picture!

in conclusion had enough, I would like to say:

It's just so tiresome coming here hoping you've finally got the point only to see more of this nonsense

thanks

goo stupid troll awaiting deletion class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit