No blood Cards are back??????

by dugout 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dugout
    dugout

At the meeting last night, at the annoucments at end of meeting they said make sure u take your PED card. I said to myself what is a PED card? Blood cards are back. I took three. When I got into the parking I balled mines up and threw them all visable in the parking lot.

Peace and blood dugout

• sir82
    sir82

"Back"???

They never went away.

• Giordano
    Giordano

The Society recommends that you walk around with a suicide note in your pocket....the blood card. And oh yes one for your mate and one each for the children. Its Jonestown every year for the JW's.

• dugout
    dugout

I remember back when as an elder we used to get new ones every year. Have them signed by a witness. they haven't done that in about ten years. Whats the deal with that. Also have they had any new information about this blood issue? You know this is really scary. I think they are more confused than I am. Not gonna play with my life like that. THEY WERE wrong about 1914,1975, beth serim lie, what makes them think they are right about this? NOT

• JRK
    JRK

Would anyone care to copy one of the cards here?

It would be very helpful to me.

JK

• millie210
    millie210

The cards had become a completely downplayed thing for a while now.

In the meantime, they changed the wording of how to handle someone who takes blood in their elders manual.

They have downplayed it.

So now they are up-playing the cards again?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

They have downplayed it. So now they are up-playing the cards again?

I suspect (at least in the US) that the Legal Dept suggested the STFU about the Blood Cards. They don't want this issue to turn into the next litigation monster (as the child molestation issue has done) It is supposed to be a "personal decision".................DOC

• somebody
    somebody

dugout, the WTS was also wrong about organ transplants and "blood fraction transfusions " too. I wouldn't play around with that either and I certainly WOULD NOT SACRIFICE my child's life if a blood transfusion was all that was needed to save their life, when they were children. Now they are adults and both are in the medical know.

And I can tell you right now, that if I hadn't received TWO blood transfusions during my life, I would NOT be here right now typing this! :-)

peace,

somebody

P.S. I'd like to see a copy of the card now too if anyone can provide it here! It would be much appreciated by many of us!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I wonder if one of those can fetch a price on Ebay. You know, like one of their old books?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

This one was passed out recently.

dpa-E Utx 1/16 scanned

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit