Evil slaving at District Conventions.

by avishai 23 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Anyone plan on clowning these fools at their conventions? I don't necessarily mean shouting, holding placards, etc. But I do mean putting evidence of their covering up child molesting around.

Who was it that drove around w/ a big sign on his car about silent lambs?

Yes, I want to piss them off, but also I want to teach them, expose them, etc. Any ideas?

I want to wear dress shirts w/ silent lambs stuff Ironed on the back, under my jacket. I want them to try to throw me out of a public place. I want to see if they'll try to violate my constitutional freedom of speech.

Does anyone know how much legal right they have to throw you off the convention grounds?

• Huxley
    Huxley

How about dressing up in a costume suit (Bob the Builder/ Spongebob/ Power Ranger), and handing out balloons to the kids that say....

"THIS religion is a snare and a racket."

Or maybe staging a bible drama outside depicting a "less popular" moment from the Bible. Like when Lot's daughter's got him drunk, or when God told Israel to kill the pagan babies.

Huxley

• avishai
    avishai

Right on Huxley! Exactly the kind of ideas I'm looking for!!!

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

I've often fantasized about rigging a banner in the catwalks above the arena, on some kind of a timed release during the public talk.

It seems like a good idea, except some fool over zealous idiot would probably get killed trying to take it down in a hurry.

Anyway, such scenarios help pass the time during the sessions.....

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

I would like to go buy some blank checks made for computer printers. Run them through the printer with some kind of message like "no money for pedophiles" or similar. Then attend the convention in dub mode, drop as many as I can into contribution boxes.

Feel free to use this tactic.

• lulu
    lulu

My husband was going to rig up a contraption using the speakers etc at a convention that played a short talk based on the UN and peodophilia debacles, but unfortunately we were DA'd before this could be done. So any electronic men /women out there?

• avengers
    avengers

What about a shirt with "23570 pedophiles on file at the WT. Are there any here?"

Mean heh?

I bet there are many pedo's walking around at conventions. After all it's a pedo paradise.

Andy

• Azalo
    Azalo

What about using corporate pressure? What I mean is protest in front of major Hotel chains that give reduced rates to the JWs. Or start a letter writing campaign to Hotels urging them not to give these rates to JW's. No one wants to be associated in the public eye with alleged pedophiles and even if it didnt work, if done on a large enough scale it would be a major media story. I dont know if I worded right what I am trying to say but its 0233 am so sorry.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Dude your "consitutional right to free speech" only deals with government interference in your speech. You don't have a consitutional right to walk into any venue you choose and start spouting off.

• avishai
    avishai
    Dude your "consitutional right to free speech" only deals with government interference in your speech. You don't have a consitutional right to walk into any venue you choose and start spouting off.

I was'nt talking about going in and "spouting off". Merely wearing a dress shirt w/ silentlambs info on the back. Jw kingdom halls are considered public property. Assemblies too, I would imagine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit