Former elder Louis Angiuano found NOT guilty

by Nathan Natas 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DocBob
    DocBob
    I would say this guy needs some counseling of some kind at the very least. Not sure about recidivism. From personal observation most of the Witnesses involved in this kind of thing seem to be situational rather than serial. This guy just may have a bolt loose rather than being a real predator. Don't know enough about the situation. If he's a predator I'll be happy to throw the switch myself.

I doubt that the distinction of situational or serial was lost on the girl in this case or the other victims in any other case. Just out of curiousity, how many JW molesters have you have the chance to personally observe?

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Wow, did it ever occur to most of you that he might be innocent? Who here knows all the facts? Who here has personal knowledge of the facts?

Nobody wants a molester to go free, yet I hope that nobody wants an innocent person to be the victim of a "rush to judgment" mentality.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

it crossed my mind. I have no idea if he's innocent or guilty, I wasn't there. I fear this 'hang em' and ask questions later. IF he's innocent, then his life has been ruined.....but then again he shouldn't have been buying underwear for this girl, that's just asking for trouble. So, in that sense, he's not entirely without guilt.

Rev

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit