didn't someone here have a thing about 11:11 on a clock?

by Ravyn 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

or some other time similar like 1:11,2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 11:11, 12:12? Seems to me I read something about someone thinking it odd that they kept looking at the clock and seeing a particular time like that...the thread I think had to do with dreams or paranormal/strange occurences and it was in the last month or so....

well anyway, at the time I read it I wanted to comment, but I did not have my ideas straight. Then just recently I ran into this on another board and remembered it, so i wanted to post a link to the other board about it. I hope this works. If it doesn't and you are interested, ask me and I will tell you how to get to the other board(it is one of those you have to sign in to, but you can do it as a guest.)

http://www.open2love.com/forum/displayMessage.cfm?messageID=16077#16077

Ravyn

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well the "11:11" is a significant (supposed) event that occurred in 1992. It was thought prior to the date that a portal leading to 5th dimension would open at that time and the chosen would pass thru leaving the backward undeveloped ones behind in 3rd dimension. It is thought that being aware of numerological sequences such as you described is a signal that your consciousness is moving on towards the impending new reality. A woman called "Solara" was the main proponent of the 1992 "11:11"

True.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

yes, the thread I posted the link to said we are on 5:55 now.

I have always seen 12:34. For a while when I was ill I saw 6:17 and I did not realize it was half of 12:34 for months. Funny thing about it too, I see 12:34 on every clock, even when they are set differently from each other.
    Ravyn

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I see 1:11 and 11:11 all the time. A former boyfriend told me about it- he saw it all the time and felt that something bad would happen to him at one of those times. I went from asking him why it would automatically mean something BAD would happen and not good in his assumption to showing him how he had set his internal clock to look at just those times because of his fixation on it. Now I do it myself. But I think it's just that- conditioning your mind to look and to notice.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

funny how WW1 stopped on the 11 hour of the 11 day of the 11 month.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Is it just me or does anybody else just not get this? When you look at the clock and it says 12:34 is it actually 12:34 or not? If it is, what's the big deal? If it's not, how do you explain your remarkable powers to defy the known laws of physics?

• outnfree
    outnfree

I don't get it, either, Derek. The clocks in my house are set at various "fast" times, because most of us (NOT #2 daughter) tend to be late for things. 12:34 in the kitchen ain't necessarily 12:34 in the bedroom and likely has absolutely NO correlation to 12:34 EST / GMT / DST or whatever arbitrary time measurement we humans have put on the earth's rotation so as to order our lives.

But my kids get all excited when on car trips and they notice the 2:22s or the 12:34s. They think it's 'cool', but I don't think they know we're at 5:55 right now.???

outnfree

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    But my kids get all excited when on car trips and they notice the 2:22s or the 12:34s. They think it's 'cool', but I don't think they know we're at 5:55 right now.???

I get that much. I used to do the same thing when I was young. With my digital watch (and it's seconds display) I could go up to 6-digits, 11:11:11 or 12:34:56 but they all happen twice a day. I don't see what the big deal is for adults.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

funkyderek and outnfree--it isnt about the TIME, its about the numbers. clocks just seem to be the first thing these numbers come up on. and it is odd that even if I happen to be in bed sleeping I will wake up and look at the clock at 12:34. The only thing the time of 12:34 has to do with it is that the time is represented by those particular NUMBERS. I can be downloading something--anything and all of a sudden it tells me it will finish in 12:34(before it starts counting down). or other coincidences thru out the day---it happens everyday. maybe it is just because I am so aware of it now that I look for it---but it didn't start out that way. It started out 12:34 was just popping up all over the place for me and made me aware of itself.

Ravyn

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

There was a question that was asked in my algebra class: At what time is you digital clock the brightest. At what time is it the dimmest. 1:11 is when it's the dimmest. There are several times at when it is the brightest though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit