"Protect Your Children" gets international recognition

by Spudinator 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Spudinator
  • obiwan
    obiwan

I smell, I smell...well you know what I smell!

• Will Power
    Will Power
    The World Media Festival is a global competition with participants from more than 20 countries representing some of the most respected organizations in the world such as ABC, CBS News, Microsoft, Orion, Universal Studios, Volkswagen, and BMW

By adding this they think it will give them credibity!

Too bad they don't practice what they preach

wp

• metatron
    metatron

Such an event might be appropriate for some silentlambs to show up

and advertise, advertise, advertise....

metatron

• caligirl
    caligirl

Oh puhleeze! Well hooray for them but it won't save them. Do they actually believe that paying to run a public service announcement should negate their responsibility on the issue? Nauseating. Actions speak louder than words and they have yet to show any action in even the simplest form, like say compassion for the victims of their policies. TV commercials do not make it all better. What a slap in the face this award and those commercials are for all those who have suffered abuse and been punished for the sins of their molesters while the molesters go free.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

What makes you think they are paying anything to get these clips run? I think they are probably getting the stations to run them for free, since they are PSAs.

Its incredible how receiving awards and recognition from worldly sources is now touted as a good thing. I seem to remember someone, not sure who it was, who said: "Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

Guess that doesn't apply anymore.

• worldlygirl
  • Kenneson
    Kenneson

Protecting children is wonderful. But shouldn't it begin at home (in the organization)?

• outnfree
    outnfree

Below is the homepage for the festival at which the Public Service Announcement won the award. Some may want to direct intermedia's attention to the current issue with the Watchtower and pedophiles? Their e-mail address is in the fine print at the end.

out

• Nordic
    Nordic

I have just send a protest

[email protected]

Nordic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit