Signs That Armageddon is "Any Day Now"

by Nevuela 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oppostate
    oppostate

Benzodiazepines are a type of medication known as tranquilizers -- familiar names are Valium and Xanax -- that are easily abused.
    -- from WebMD

• LaurenM
    LaurenM

I don't get it..so I thought Satan was trying to prove the issue of universal sovereignty and that man CAN rule themselves. Wouldn't it be counterproductive to CAUSE chaos and terrible things to happen? (but I might be remembering things wrong)

• Heaven
    Heaven

The last time anyone stated the reason for Armageddon's 'imminence' was back in 2010. The very bad economy was the reason. Does 6 years count as a definition of 'imminent'?

• sparky1
    sparky1

It's going to be god-damned impossible to get your prescriptions filled when you are trapped in a bunker with a dozen other Jehovah's Witness lunatics and the infrastructure of Satan's system is in disarray and not functioning! Lots of personal 'tribulations' during the 'so-called' GREAT TRIBULATION.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Searcher, that's funny, I heard the 'China rising as a world power, end has gotta be imminent!' argument 12 years ago :).

Heaven, I was at a witness 'gathering' in 2008 during the time when people were losing their houses to foreclosures, committing suicide, losing their jobs, and a young man said 'wow, isn't this EXCITING!!! The end is upon us!!'

• DATA-DOG
  • JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

The rise of ISIS and Donald Trump getting elected will certainly cause the GT to begin shortly or so I have heard.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So...what have YOU been told is a sign that Armageddon is practically upon us?

Growing up as a JW Kid..

Almost every stupid thing you could think of..

Including the introduction of fast food restaurant chains..

Image result for devil at McdonaldsImage result for Satan at Mcdonalds

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Our CO was just put out to pasture by the BORG. After 20 years of Circuit work, he and his wife believe that "...something BIG is about to happen! Remember the RC video...the GB know..."

DD 😑

• steve2
    steve2

Each generation produces at least 2 or 3 scenarios that convincingly suggest the end is breath-takingly near. The horror of the Black Death in the 14th Century or the rise and global threat of the now defunct Soviet Union in the 20th Century are but 2 examples of the in-built certainty of world-shaking developments that led to people getting sucked in to end times "prophecies.

Everything is clear in hindsight. Everything.Including human gullibility and the ease of spending entire lifetimes jumping the gun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit