Search Warrants Issued for KH & Residence, CSA Arrest

by Tahoe 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Tahoe
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd

One more crack in the foundation.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

There was a case in Illinois I think? Maybe 8-10 years ago, a JW <elder or MS, I forget> was arrested and charged with some child molestation offense.

Bethel called the local congregation and commanded that they send 3 elders to the jail where he was being held, I $#!+ you not, to disfellowship him on the spot. Primarily so they could refer to him as a “former member” in their “official” comments to the press.

Folks who have been on this site a long time may remember the case. Someone more adept than me could probably find the old posts here.

Anyway, I suspect something similar will happen to Brother Swisher.

Looks like someone will need to cover his CLAM assignments for the foreseeable future.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Local apostates may have to notify authorities to get search warrants for the local elders homes and cars. I think they probably aren’t keeping these records in the KH any more.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Empty Field Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash

Here is a photo of all the other churches being searched by police departments for hidden evidence of child molestation by church leaders.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

A search warrant must state what the police/agents are seeking. Does anyone know what they are searching for in the kingdom halls? I would assume that there may be correspondence that would be sent between the WTS and the local congregation in regards to the accused. That's a pretty far reach, unless they have reason to think that such correspondence exists. Could it be that someone was questioned by the cops and indicated that there may be records pertaining to his actions in the congregation files?

• Gorb
    Gorb

The face looks like the face of that GB member, forgot his name with the rubber face...

G.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I guess he won’t be giving assembly parts any time soon.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    Gorban hour ago

The face looks like the face of that GB member, forgot his name with the rubber face...

ha ha--lets see...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Filthy JW nonce. Drunken sot TOMO the turd will protect the Organisations (tm) reputation because they are nonce lovers. I hope the governing body (tm) are raided too. Dirty nonces. I loathe them. If it was my grand kids, I'd be on the warpath. It's about time they were all on trial with no kid gloves. Capital punishment for those drunken filth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit