Economic Recovery after COVID-19

by Simon 34 Replies latest social current

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

Look at the jobs report.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-hails-jobs-numbers-and-equality-says-its-a-great-day-for-floyd/ar-BB155qn5?li=BBnb7Kz

It’s great news, yet they had to add in that unemployment grew slightly for blacks. The fucking media are now bringing racism into the unemployment figures, they are so fucking retarded!

• Simon
    Simon
    How does $20 bucks sound?

I'll take that bet (except if I win I want you to donate it to a local animal-rescue shelter please)

the billionaires have accomplished one of the biggest money shifts in history. The average guy will be suffering for years to come.

Yeah, this has definitely benefited the big-box stores and Amazon, small local companies have suffered and been severely disadvantaged by it all.

This was going to be a great thread about recovery after Corvid19 and then it turned into a disguise for

It's pertinent seeing as how the whole shit-show has been created for the upcoming election. Expect the trial to be timed to perfection, with the guys getting off (because of being over-charged) just as the polls open and it painted as all Trump's doing and evidence of an unjust system. They want to keep the black voters angry and inline and which one is going to vote for uncle-touchy lord of the crime-bills otherwise?

”After covid”? Are you saying you believe we have covid behind us and we’ve seen the worst of it?

How can anyone continue with lockdowns after the medical people telling us we had to lock down are now saying "sure, protesting in huge crowds is good". They have zero credibility, their models were wrong and they are demonstrating that they are incompetent political activists more than they are medical people giving out scientific advice.

Coronaviruses subside at this time of year anyway. It will be back in the fall and then we'll have a full season of it and possibly more deaths than we've had, although not guaranteed - it could have reduced in strength as they tend to and also the big death numbers we've seen have more todo with politicians deliberately pushing infected people into care homes.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

It feels to me the water has gone and we know a tsunami is coming, just yet to see how big it is. Unemployment and debt will cripple Australia if things don’t kick on soon.

The government has a plan, lower the standard for allowing migrants permanent residency and increase the numbers allowed, the can even move straight into our already overcrowded cities, no need to buy in regional towns. The economy keeps growing and we all lose in the long run. Fantastic!

• Quetzal
    Quetzal

After covid”? Are you saying you believe we have covid behind us and we’ve seen the worst of it?

Simons subject states after as well. You both believe it’s done?

@BourneIdentity, I don't believe it is done. What we are likely seeing is a reprieve (lockdown and general awareness) and with the massive protest going on right now, most people want to talk about something else. There are still close to 900 deaths per day in the US and above 300-400 deaths in the UK.

• oppostate
    oppostate

hah! what moronic nonsense is being spread bout hydroxychloroquine! the studies are proving it doesnt help and may in fact harm Covid sufferers. why keep spreading fake treatments?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@oppostate: if you didn't hear, the major hydroxychloroquine studies that said it was bad (from Harvard) have been retracted.

The study in the Lancet and New England Journal of Medicine (the biggest papers) were retracted due to massive bias on behalf of the authors and influence from at least one major drug company conglomerate (hydroxychloroquine is off-patent and unlike other medicine, anyone can produce it)

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Simon,

''How can anyone continue with lockdowns after the medical people telling us we had to lock down are now saying "sure, protesting in crowds is good". They have zero credibility, their models were wrong and they are demonstrating that they are incompetent political activists more than they are medical people giving out scientific advice.''

Which medical people are saying 'sure, protesting in crowds is good'? Is that in Canada? I don't think they are saying that here in the UK, quite the opposite I think. But if you could show where and who that would be good.

• Simon
    Simon
    hah! what moronic nonsense is being spread bout hydroxychloroquine! the studies are proving it doesnt help and may in fact harm Covid sufferers. why keep spreading fake treatments?

The study was BS and has been retracted. The drug is safe, it's given to pregnant women. The report was political activism that put people's lives at risk. They were willing to roll the dice on more people dying who maybe didn't need to, just to try and make "Orange man look bad". They ended up losing more credibility and Trump was shown to be right, yet again.

Sorry you fell for the political fake news yet again, you shouldn't feel bad though, like you're not too bright or something, it's more that you are just so biased and searching for things that reinforce your beliefs rather than looking at evidence and forming a belief accordingly.

Which medical people are saying 'sure, protesting in crowds is good'? Is that in Canada? I don't think they are saying that here in the UK, quite the opposite I think. But if you could show where and who that would be good.

Canada and the US, I'm sure you'll be able to find it using Google or Twitter.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I'll take that bet (except if I win I want you to donate it to a local animal-rescue shelter please)

Sure and likewise, if I win you could do the same, both Calgary and Vancouver have those institutions running .

The bet is on, may the best man win

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Well it just as I thought. BOOM the economy is going to come back with a bang. I think the left and their attempt to make this hurt Trump and the riots and anti law and order nut asses will help him push over the top. I even saw a poll that showed him rising with black voters. LOL. TRUMP 2020

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit