Message on JW.org about Covid-19

by road to nowhere 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Special talk by lett. Very serious ( for him)droning voice. Wife fell asleep

• Smiles
    Smiles

@rtn

Thanks for the spoiler. We just went to watch that and it was sickening.

Lett and his Branch office "yes men" spoke in a way that sounds scripted, insincere and weird as always.

One reason that JWs are dying from covid19 is because ordinary JW members are forbidden to retreat into the Watch Tower owned isolation fortresses where every necessity is delivered in for the GB and their BethElites, who enjoy a residences almost like a private all inclusive resort with healthcare.

While their own people are suffering and dying from this virus, the GB and their Branch puppets are using this as another opportunity to mutually stroke their BethElite egos and rally ordinary followers and JW elders into more fanatical obedience.

Watch Tower has its masses fooled into believing that the GB bascially invented the idea of washing your hands, and that video streaming apps like Skype & Zoom are loving blessings from the governing body itself.

There is a culty piece circulating online among JWs with a list of things that a JW can use to prove that the GB alone have prepared and protected their people from pestilence better than any other agency on earth.

The GB and their elites have gone on record declaring that they are not alarmed or frightened about this deadly plague.... Easy for them to say when they have self-quarantined inside Watch Tower owned all-inclusive fortresses.

So loving!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I definitely do not want to go on JW.Org to watch it so if someone DL it here I will see how much I can stomach of it .

I know i`m a coward but I have been away for over 27 years since I last stepped into a KH and logging on to JW.Org would cause me to have a mental breakdown ,and I just can`t risk it.

you understand.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Anthony "no vow of poverty for me" Morris the Third says: "We've been waiting for this."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02ZRnnI13zQ

The charlatans literally try to make capital out of every major disaster or crisis which happens on earth and use it to bolster their illusory "God-given" "prophets of Armageddon" status.

Since Jesus told his genuine followers this...

(Matthew 24:44) the Son of man is coming at an hour that you (my true followers) do not think to be it.

(Mark 13:35) ...for you (my true followers) do not know when the master of the house is coming, whether late in the day or at midnight or before dawn or early in the morning

(Acts 1:7) “It does not belong to you (my true followers) to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction.

...it must be obvious that anyone who contradicts Jesus isn't a Christian, but rather, is anti-Christ.

Oh I forgot - that's the purpose of the JW Shun-Christ Memorial, isn't it?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Spanky McTightypants - "We've been waiting for this."

Waiting?

Maybe.

Hoping?

Even more so, I suspect.

Of course, I can't quite recall where the fuck a "superflu" fit into old Freddy Franz' End-Times script, but whatever.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Of course, I can't quite recall where the fuck a "superflu" fit into old Freddy Franz' End-Times script, but whatever.

Vidiot ...

If anyone could have put a spin on some event and then we all agreed with it, it was Freddy.

Rub a Dub

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Dont forgrt the GB also invented toothbrushes

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I was sent the link to jay double U dot org and could only stomach about two minutes. The "final part of the final part" of the last days? Because of COVID-19? It is a serious health issue, but there have been many more hospitalizations, and deaths just due to the flu, and these New York bozos never went on and on about THOSE being a sign of the "final part of the final part" of the last days! Stop the frigging fear mongering and panic! It is serious, but IT IS NOT the end of the world and civilization!!

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

It is funny someone in charge can not see how odd he comes across. Not very calculated or business smart. You would Imagine it would be smarter to use younger more presentable men and maybe pretty young women interviewing the old geezers

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    JoenB75 - "It is funny someone in charge can not see how odd he comes across."

When you're convinced you speak for God, have the ear of 8 million people, and surround yourself solely with individuals who are never allowed to disagree with you...

...you view everyone else as "odd".

As far as the ones in charge are concerned, they're the "normal" ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit