UN Association

by Jules Saturn 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn

Londo111

I'm sure they'd still find a way to justify it

• Londo111
    Londo111

Those who can't...end up places like here.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

This is a bit off topic, but conveys the general idea. During the time I was awakening, I had the privilege of having a Bethelite from the US branch come and stay with me. I think she was a house cleaner. Any way I thought here was my opportunity. I quizzed her about the Candice Conti and sex abuse cases. She was aware if it and was also aware of the financial situation and asset stripping. She relayed to me as it been an unofficial bethel rumour. This drove home the point to me that if the idea is floating around at Bethel then there must be some truth to it.

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn

joel134cd

see that's why I figured there has to be some amount of people at HQ who are aware of the UN association

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Oh I would say the upper tear at least would be familiar with the UN scandal.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

As PE says, witnesses have an answer to justify or explain it no matter what the situation is.

The sad reality is, it doesn't matter what the GB or Society does, it will ALWAYS be "justifiable" in the average witnesses eyes.... so much for HONESTY and INTEGRITY and TRUTH!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I tried to tell someone about the UN thing. All they said back to me is that I wasn't very humble if all I wanted to do was bring down the society and why am I not being humble. (be humble, sit down)

So if the "society" shot and killed a bunch of folks, then "all I'm trying to do is bring down the society". Hmmm.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS heads weren't being humble or honest when they first joined the UN and agreed to its ideological agenda and requirements.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit