New blood card

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

All elders just got letters about this new blood card system

“Language-coordinating congregations will receive separate parcel(s) containing the revised Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care (dpa-E) for all congregation(s) in their literature group.“

my questions are - why the revision and what has been revised?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If you are still in, you will get one, won't you? Scan it and show us.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Yes I will get a new one, I want bloodless surgery, you always get the best medical treatment if they know they can’t jump pump more blood in if they rip something open by mistake

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Here is the new blood card, I have blocked out the personal info of the owner (not me)

page 1 of 4

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

page 2 of 4

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

page 3 of 4

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

page 4 of 4

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Can summarize the changes. I can't gag reading this piece of rag

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

'' no transfusions..... be given me under any circumstances, even if health-care providers believe that such are necessary to preserve my life.'' ( What the fuck would they know about it?)

And why not ? Because the Governing Body say so, and all my other Physically Ins have to appear to do the same too. Lovely jubbly.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous
    You may as well call them your last will and testament to personal stupidity. Even as a JW I was never comfortable with it and haven’t had one since I was about 16 years old.
    Blood is only used in the most severe cases as the last option, there is no cabal of surgeons that just want to use it. The Red Cross actually limits the supply of blood as a profit motive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit