A prediction by my jw neighbour

by badboy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

I popped a+ 2 get some magazines,1 of the things he said was the Social system etc would collapse B4 the end of the world(eg.social security etc etc

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

were u in huri to post?

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hey, Badboy, what's this secret thingy you were on about yesterday?

Spanner

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Well bad boy your coming in loud an clr to me, i guess your just cutting down on drawn out conversations but directly to the point ,i know quite a few of my sons friends whom chat using the mimimum of words ,your what is known as a rap artist ,cool keep on coming .all one has to do is rap to bad boys tune and stay cool .

MR .AGAPE

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

"I popped a+ 2 get some magazines"

What do you mean you popped a+? Please try to make some kind of sense.

• rocketman
    rocketman

JWs are kinda good at making (wrong) predictions.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    the Social system etc would collapse B4 the end of the world(eg.social security etc etc

So said the J-dub.

Funny, wasn't it supposed to be an outcry of "peace and SECURITY" which would immediately precede sudden destruction of all God's enemies, according to the Bible?

If the "social security" system had collapsed, how could the USA (the world's superpower -- so certainly they'd have to share in this cry of peace and security, in this scenario) give a cry of "peace and security"?

It makes no sense. The social system would have to be in good working order for people to have feelings of peace and security.

• SYN
    SYN
    were u in huri to post?

LMFAO! Ozzie, your sense of humour is brilliant...brilliant man!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

LOL at spanner's new avatar. Excellant ! Is that the official jw hamster wheel ?

badboy. do u have anything else 2 telus?

• outnfree
    outnfree

xjw,

that wld b "nething" - lol

crinklestein,

a+ = a question

and yes,

lol @ ozziepost

out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest