Has the Watchtower Faithful Slave become the Evil Slave?

by Vanderhoven7 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PetrW
    PetrW

@Vidqun: your and Duran's views are interesting. I confess I don't agree with you on everything either, but for example your opinion that the "image" of the first animal in chapter 13 is just the animal in chapter 17 is interesting.

Let me explain: even if I think otherwise (the "image" is the Antichrist, in my opinion...), your view is stimulating, because - in a positive way - it forces one to come to terms with other views.

If you or Duran start a thread, you will definitely get one reader, or I will join the discussion...✌️😎

• Duran
    Duran
    Has it occurred to anyone that they were never the “faithful slave” to begin with?
    It isn’t much of a stretch to go from “they had it once, but lost it” to “they probably never had it”.

That is exactly the case. EIE was spot on bringing up 1919. They claim they were appointed in that year but everything they teach to arrive at that year is a LIE. (607>1914>1918/19)

In regard to Matthew 24:45-47, verse 45 is merely asking the question of ‘who is’, and verse 46 goes on to state that ‘the slave’ that is found doing so, ‘on the master’s arrival’, ‘is who’ at that time be found to be ‘faithful’ and appointed over the master’s belongings.

In other words, ‘the slave’ is just a ‘slave’ prior to the master’s arrival and it is up to the master upon his arrival to determine what slave/s are ‘faithful’ or not. It is not up to the slave/s themselves to determine their own faithfulness.

According to the following scriptures. (Matthew 25:14,19,21,23,26-27 Luke 19:13,15,17,22-23) it can be seen, the master summoned ‘SLAVES’, not faithful ones, nor wicked ones, just ‘SLAVES’. But it is on the master’s arrival that he then determines which of those ‘SLAVES’ were faithful or wicked. The point being is that it is presumptuous for the ‘slave/s’ to consider/call themselves ‘faithful’ presently, when that is something that is for the master to determine/say when he arrives. In fact to the contrary ‘the slaves’ when calling themselves anything, the master himself said what is found at Luke 17:10

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit