Farkel's Field Service Anyone?

by Blueblades 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Celia,great title,"Comic Relief for Ex jw's".Sometimes when we read about the sad posts,we tend to get down.I think we need some Comic Relief to even things out.Some posts are so funny that I laugh out loud and feel good .

Many old posts have some good laughs in them ,when we find them we should share them with all the guys and gals here.

Blueblades

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Celia,

You asked where farkel may be? I think his modest and shy nature would prevent him from replying to this topic.

Remember foremost that it is a syn to creature worship, but still, if someone was to start a Farkel Appreciation Club, it would most likely attract a large following.

There could be a newsletter, farkel memorabilia, perhaps even guest appearances at Apostofests. Autograph signing. The front cover of leading journals (WT excepted). Television and radio interviews. His own website. The possibilities are endless.

Celia - if you really want a reply from farkel, maybe you could start a thread entitled - "Is it true that farkel is a ghost writer for the WTS?"

cheeses - a fan.

• shamus
    shamus

Farkel actually scares me sometimes... his posts are heated a bit.... but that's what makes him so funny, I guess!

Yes, that is incredible stuff!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit