Jehovah's Witnesses new world HQ nearly complete. From The Chronicle.

by ToesUp 33 Replies latest social current

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Of course they are! Sports fields for teams that their own children will be condemned for participating with. Freekin hypocrites.

• wifibandit
  • sparky1
    sparky1

CALM DOWN ABOUT THE LITTLE LEAGUE FIELD AND THE BOY SCOUTS! I HAVE FOUND THE SCRIPTUAL REASON AS TO WHY THEY ARE DOING THIS:

"The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after Boy Scouts and Little League teams in their tribulation, and to make for yourself a GOOD SPOT in the world." - James 1:27 NWT Revised 2013

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    ToesUp: How do they determine who gets the rooms with the lake views?

Holy Spirit will guide them.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

sir82

sorry, it was Losch wanted mountain view

• Listener
    Listener

It is so ugly, it looks sterile. It looks at odds with its location. The grey colour is horrid, or is it supposed to be silver?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I posted a comment, ARC, UN membership , child abuse coverups, it all helps

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

3 Things:

1. They are going to have a "Bible Museum"? And their one point of pride is having an original King James bible? I don't even know what to say. Haven't they always touted their own translation as the ONE and ONLY true translation?

2. They are donating materials and labor to help build a sports park for team sports. Something they deny to their own children.

3. They are working with Boy Scouts on a volunteer service project. Boy Scouts! Again, something they deny to their own children.

This all screams hypocrisy so loud, that its deafening.

• millie210
    millie210

What was the reason for no Boys Scouts?

When I was a kid I wanted to be a girls scout and I thought there was some religious tie in?

Having to say a prayer or the founder or something? Same with buying Girls Scout cookies. Years ago that was wrong too!

IF there was/is a religious tie in as a reason why JW kids cant join then wouldnt the JWs working with them on this project be interfaith?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Is this going to replace all of the Brooklyn facilities? It does not look big enough. I thought they were winding everything down for the last days, why start all this new building work?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit