refusing to go in service with someone

by enoughisenough 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

there was a brother where I used to be who was bipolar--he would do and say some off the wall things--people didn't want to work with him. I never had the opportunity. He was eventually df. It is a shame people for ridiculed for mental health issues that they can't help. A sister came to his defense, and she ended up being brought before a judicial meeting and others were invited in to speak against her ( anything small thing they could think of to shed a bad light on this pioneer sister ) She was literally roasted at the invite of the elders. She was eventually df.

• blondie
    blondie

There were at least 10 men and women I refused to go with because they always picked fights with people at the door and one time with the owner of the apartment building about their legal right to preach from door to door even though the elders had told her to refer such situations to them. One time I went back in casual clothing and talked to one man and apologized for her behavior. He and his wife invited me in and we had coffee and home-made cookies and had a peaceful and fun conversation about the positive things people do every day to help others. And the jw who had been with me did not have any diagnosed mental illness (that's another issue).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit