Explain why you are happy if you believe there is no afterlife vs when you joined JW's

by Bad_Wolf 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

SWAT, yadda yadda

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor
    Yes, indeed, Adam and Eve were the first two humans . . . . . seriously.

There were two "first humans" and you even know their names? That's quite a claim. Evidence?

Do you have a superior explanation of how you got here? Try to be intelligent, and state your case.

My parents had sex in February 1984. Of the 15 million sperm I was the fastest and managed to implant into my mothers egg. I grew from a single cell organism into a complex bundle of self replicating cells that eventually became a baby. I was squeezed out of my mothers cervix on 21st November 1984.

I can present evidence for all of these things.

Now please state your evidence that there were two "first humans" who were called Adam and Eve?

Here's a great trick to spot fantasy from reality. If there was a talking animal involved at any part, it's either a Disney cartoon or it's not true.

Go!

• stillin
    stillin

I'm much happier now that I've joined theChurch of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM)

I have all of the answers to all of life's tough questions and I can feel superior to unbelievers.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

If god didn't design animals to be carnivorous then why are they?

• caves
    caves

Even as a jw I never believed in life forever on earth. I always knew I would die and so would everyone else.

It may be the only part of me that stayed in the "reality of things", while in.

I figured my energy would disperse into the things around it after death.

I do believe that energy can get "trapped" so to speak after death, but that leads to a different topic.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

SWAT; I'm afraid you are going to have to do a bit better with statements like " mankind descended from Adam and Eve because the bible says it and because I say it and if you dont believe it you are stupid" time to go back to the drawing board I'm afraid, learn to research, present your evidence, you may learn something, lowering yourself to childish insults makes you look very foolish indeed.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    SWAT - "An atheist is nothing but a poor sap that refuses to see the reality of things..."

...he said, without a trace of irony. :smirk:

• SWAT
    SWAT

pale [brain] spouted:

My parents had sex in February 1984. Of the 15 million sperm I was the fastest and managed to implant into my mothers egg. I grew from a single cell organism into a complex bundle of self replicating cells that eventually became a baby. I was squeezed out of my mothers cervix on 21st November 1984.

I can present evidence for all of these things.

And no doubt jookbeard Butt-Head was hanging onto your left ankle with his right hand, trying to prevent you from crossing the finish line first. No doubt it was YOU who caused your mother all that grief constantly kicking her insides. And you caused her even more grief years later when you decided to marry that pagan. And after you had sold your birthright you kept it a secret, not informing your father about the deal you made with Butt-Head. In case you need someone to explain it to you--that was deceitful of YOU! You deceived your own father!!! And then after your deceit backfired you got all angry and wanted to kill your brother, Butt-Head!!!! Bad boy, bad boy, what you gonna do when they come for you!!!!!!!

SWAT

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

And no doubt jookbeard Butt-Head was hanging onto your left ankle with his right hand, trying to prevent you from crossing the finish line first. No doubt it was YOU who caused your mother all that grief constantly kicking her insides. And you caused her even more grief years later when you decided to marry that pagan. And after you had sold your birthright you kept it a secret, not informing your father about the deal you made with Butt-Head. In case you need someone to explain it to you--that was deceitful of YOU! You deceived your own father!!! And then after your deceit backfired you got all angry and wanted to kill your brother, Butt-Head!!!! Bad boy, bad boy, what you gonna do when they come for you!!!!!!!

• stillin
    stillin

When reason and solid thinking fail to convince, try name-calling. But there was never any real dialog. I think we simply had a wack-job with us for a while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit