English--2022--May--Announcements!

by Atlantis 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Listener:

"A lot of emphasis is always made of JWs having to hand over their contact information to Elders but I haven't seen anything about Elders handing over their contact details to JWs or what arrangements are in place for when a JW needs to call for help."

& it seems that millions of people Worldwide manage and get their lives back in order without any '''elders''' having personal information given to them.. People get by without any such '''elder'' even knowing they exist.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

IF you cant get help now, and disaster strikes, I believe its a joke to think elders wont be taking care of their families and parents first. Elders still think the hall will be the place to meet and hear important spiritual and guidance information.

WELL, what if seniors cant get there, what about all the halls sold off, what if all religions have their non profit status rejected and have to hand over all their begging money to governments, what if we are starving already as the system breaks down, what if what if?? All I hear is how much time did you have for the month......by text... no contact

Currently they are still asking for pledges to renovate that hall to tune of $20,000.00 yet what happened to no mortgage but pay monthly begging several years ago? and stating that we would not have to worry if repairs had to be done to hall as no mortgages? Why the ask for money to renovate now and for what? WIll it be sold when renos done?

• slurpee
    slurpee

Any chance to get the files? Thanks to Atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit