2016 annual meeting

by obarac 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    the one Jesus film that his "brothers" managed to scrape together

And that wasn't really even a film, it was 'in the style of a stage play', meaning lip-syncing, incomplete sets and a very low budget.

• Listener
    Listener

It would have been much cheaper if they had just asked the Mormons for permission to use their version.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The Mormons had their conference this weekend too. Maybe they could get together and save costs by running a joint show next year.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, maybe Rocky is just getting some face-time? You know, to get the sheeple primed for his promotion from GB-helper, to GB?

Perhaps the WTBTS is keeping track of GB Helpers, via their rating system? They don't need a Richard Ashe on the screen, they have enough problems as it is.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Richard Ashe is probably manning a literature cart in Siberia.

DD

• User99
    User99

I don't believe that the aforementioned brother Hyatt is of the anointed. That would delay appointment to GB, correct?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

All Rocky needs to do, is come to the realization that he's "anointed." He's already proven his loyalty to "Jehovah."

DD

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Slimboy said " The Mormons had their conference this weekend too. Maybe they could get together and save costs by running a joint show next year. "

Why not go the whole hog and join the two cults together ? save on costs and be one of the biggest after the real big boys, i.e the Catholic Church and Islam.

The Leadership of both just need to receive the same New Light ! Bingo !

• Sliced
    Sliced

I agree!! Its time for the two cults to combine. The Church of the Latter Day Jehovah's Saint Witnesses Cult. (All rights reserved)

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Then we'd be required to wear white underwear, but no flashy socks.

We'd be allowed to partake, but only little tubes of water.

We'd be able to believe in crazy dogmas based on 19th century religious urban legends, but we . . . wait, both Mormons and JWs have both been doing that all this time already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit