2016 annual meeting

by obarac 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• obarac
    obarac

Just a few minutes till the start ....

We hope for a news from Absalom and Wifibandit very soon.

Wifibandit, any tread on reddit for AM?

Also there were some info about live stream. Any news about that.

• RobertT18
    RobertT18

Wonder what's new.

• The Big Machine
    The Big Machine

Absalom posted in a thread on Reddit before the meeting started that rumour is there is going to be a new GB member announced.

• obarac
    obarac

This guy is Seth Hyat Rocky.

So Rocky in GB

Interesting ...

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

He's de good brother from the latest broadcast isnt he?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

That means Seth Hyat made a recent shift from great crowd to anointend.

That is one of the great miracles for me. That recent called anointed make direct progress to the board of directors.

• Sliced
    Sliced

Unreal! I cannot believe it will be Rocky. I had heard rumors it would be- and when the heck did he suddenly realize he had a "heavenly calling???" Seriously... erghhhh

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Absalom is updating via reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/55d2up/any_news_from_the_agm/

I'm here program starts in an hour. Everyone is tight lipped. Rumor is the Rocky guy from sept broadcast is being promoted to gb. I'll let every one know soon

and

First hour two videos about how great Warwick is. Then released new song book available Monday. Now interviewing dr at bethel
    Here is a picture of Seth "Rocky" Hyatt & David Splane:

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Absalom:

Ps 37:3 trust in jag do good is theme text for next year Next year annual meeting will be broadcast at all assembly halls

Absalom confirms what was posted to extj.com forum:

• The Big Machine
    The Big Machine

On the exjw Reddit, Absalom said that next year's annual meeting will be broadcast to all assembly halls at the same time. Something big coming next year?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit