2016 annual meeting

by obarac 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

If a songbook was the highlight, it was Spane' agenda. Perhaps the appointment too, see the the picture on page 1.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I does not appear that the appointment rumor turned out to be true. Sorry Rocky! Better luck next year!
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

"What? Songs 152-154 never really existed, they were only sung by a few overzealous individuals."

• Listener
    Listener

They've got a lot of work to do between now and 2017 with their chosen text being Ps. 37:3. Will they start trusting in the Lord and do what is good?

If so, we can expect many apologies, changes in doctrines, procedures and see the money they have been accumulating put to worthwhile causes and rehabilitation.

• smiddy
    smiddy

So this is all JESUS the enthroned King in 1914 was able to accomplish after 102 years of his Reign ?... SFA ?

102 years reigning as King over the Christian Congregation of Jehovah`s Witnesses since 1914. and what have we got ?

All we have seen during these 102 years is , corrections ,adjustments ,backflips ,new procedures replacing old procedures that in turn replaced old procedures that previously replaced new procedures.

All under the guise of New Light , if new light is replacing old light then old light was never new light in the first place.!?

If Jesus Christ was a CEO of any Company worth its salt in the Business world today he would be kicked out on his ass as being an incompentent , 102 years in the job , and thats all he can come up with ?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Smiddy, that's harsh. You're forgetting about the one Jesus film that his "brothers" managed to scrape together.

DD

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They can take that thing and shove it. I can only hope donations to the Worldwide Damnation Fund drop to zero, where they belong. That scumbag doesn't look any better than the others, and I hope that thing ends up like the others: destitute.

If I were appointed, the first thing I would do is to disfellowship the remainder of the body for spiritism combined with hypocrisy. As long as they abide by the LIE-ble, they are bound to its rules--one of which is that no one is to use witchcraft. However, the whole LIE-ble is a book of witchcraft intended to enslave the whole world, and as such, using it amounts to spiritism. As ditching the LIE-ble would free people up to practice spiritism, this would do them no good--hypocrisy is worse than the original "sin". And have fun appealing.

Donations? I propose that people keep donating those Zero Dollar Bills and Void Checks. Make your own Void Check if you can, and the "for" part is "for using black magic to enslave the whole world". On the back, neatly write or print "The Bible is a book of witchcraft to enslave the whole world". As for the money you had been wasting on that religion, do as you please (yes, ice cream cones). With Neptune back in 9 Pisces, I would use it to buy as much silver as you can and keep the silver. Or, you can use it to buy lanterns, flashlights, NiMH batteries and chargers, or whatever. You might wish to "donate" the money to Battery Junction to buy those items before Internet II makes it impossible. You can also "donate" to your local coin dealer or online silver dealer (do it now, before Internet II comes or the price goes up too much), and keep the silver.

I can only wish that new member of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger the worst of luck running the religion.

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega
    So GG has has one more year to run for GB. It is the year of GG vs Rocky!
  • Gayle
    Gayle

and no exciting 'statistics' in U.S., nor in the 8 islands that they often boast about? They just boast about their 'buildings' now-a-days.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Watching the GB is like watching Shakers die off. Sorry it's just not important at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit