Punkofnice

by jhine 32 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    he's ok and getting on with life

Lovely to hear, thanks for passing that on Jan

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Perhaps another ex-JW that has moved on to being an ex ex-JW.

The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life!

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Glad that he is fine.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

glad hes ok. I worried because his last post seemed to be about his mum passing. I also know hes been suffering over his broken marriage and the despicable part watchtower played in it. Icouldnt find him on facebook Jan. Im sure he used to be on there but i cant seem to find him/ I even tried to find him via his old band The nICE

Thank you for the update Jan xxx

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Punk’s one of my faves, here.

Can’t blame him if he wants to dial it back, though, he’s earned it.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

That's good news Jan. Thanks for letting us know he's well.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Yes. Where is he?

Oh, wait......that's me!

It's nice to be missed.

Several reasons I haven't been here.

I don't need reminding of the JWs anymore. They're a distant memory that I no longer identify with........or want to. That is no longer me.

After Mum died I saw how FM the troll used my pain to score attention seeking points along with a PM from another poster chiding me for my reaction. I don't need trolling from fake JWs or fake ex-JWs.

A lot of the threads about JWs are meaningless to me now because the cult has changed almost beyond recognition.

Lastly, my internet at work won't let me on this site anymore and I don't like using my phone with my eyesight. I am usually too tired to be bothered with going on the internet after work. I usually get more involved in family visits now that I have a new grandkiddie.

The band is no more.

I am just getting on with life i guess.

Thanks for all the best wishes.

Regards Paul

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

A lot of the threads about JWs are meaningless to me now because the cult has changed almost beyond recognition.

👍

Very true!

Glad all is well.

Best Wishes

Ron.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

All the best to you Punkofnice!

Thanks for checking in and updating us on your improved situation.

Be blessed my friend!

Vandy

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

PUNK OF NICE:

I agree that the Witness religion is a distant memory many of us no longer identify with.. The recent shocking changes there (and those yet to come) are meaningless to those of us who have been Out for so long!

It is always wonderful to hear of other ex-JWs who are getting on with their lives. Be Happy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit