If you were ‘God’, what would you do?

by JWchange 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    This was always my problem with being a JW, couldn't justify the actions of this Bible God killing people and then letting others suffer for thousands of years to prove we need him when he never did one positive thing for mankind in the first place. Also the fact that this God seems to love death, human and animal sacrifices and the smell of burning flesh. I have more love in my left nut then this God has ever shown to anyone. So I no longer worship him.
  • willmarite
    willmarite

If I were the creator first I'd enbed a little spark of my consciousness into each individualized consciousness so each person by effort and desire over time could fan that spark into a greater flame of consciousness.

Then I'd put the individualized consciounesses into a learning environment or schoolroom where they couldn't do any permanent harm to others. They could temporarily hurt others physically, emotionally etc. but this would last at most one school cycle. I would set the universe up so it acted like a mirror. For example, If someone thought angry thoughts at others that anger energy would eventually get reflected back to the person.

I would allow people to live how they wanted, do what they wanted, and create any type of society they wanted to create with the sole requirement that they experience the result of their thoughts and actions. I would know that using my power to eliminate suffering would defeat the whole purpose of there being a learning environment.

I would make it so the people would experience life from many different vantage points so they could learn the fastest. They would be born sometimes as men, women, rich, poor, of all different races, beliefs, physical abilities etc. At the end of each life cycle I would set up another school so they could look back on their physical life and seen how they could have done things better. It would probably be necessary to wipe their memory while they are in each different life so that it wouldn't interfere with the lessons they need to learn but who they are underneath as a person would remain even without the memory.

After these individuals continued learning and growing until they reached the same state of consciousness as myself they would be able to make their own universes.

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

I would create a species that had the Ability & Desire to Evolve.

I would allow Evil, that when conquered / figured out, would result in the Evolution of my species.

I would reset the scales whenever Evil begins to overshadow Good.

I would not Desire worship, and I would encourage toleration of Beliefs.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Kill myself.
  • Twitch
    Twitch
    Give myself a winning lotto ticket
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

If I was God...I would appear every 10 or 20 years or I would send an angel to

check on things. Maybe Matthew, Moses or Noah could appear just to show people,

I am for real. Tell Moses to divide Pacific ocean, If Jesus can't appear have Matthew or

Luke reattach an ear. Do something to eliminate all doubts, hell a lightning bolt across

the skies written with God's hand, "do you doubt me now?"...

• stillin
    stillin

I would implement a little thing that I would call "Instant Karma." Acts of kindness would result in a more fulfilled life while crimes and wrongs would be dealt with according to the measure of their wrongness. Immediately.

As it stands, virtue is its' own reward, and that's OK. But if I were God things would be much clearer. No guesswork about it.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    freemindfade👍
  • race andros
    race andros
    First of all, slap the pansies who lack the courage/strength to continue the race because jdubs are a cult. Boo flipin hoo, is this your excuse. By that I mean I would force you to do some homework apart from the new atheists here that are like the j walkers who shouldn't have any say about your life, present or future, and offer you opinions, enemies lies, theories, science.. fill in the blank. Short list that I started from the bottom has increased all things for me a hundred fold, I didn't think possible, because I kept knocking. The evidence is overwhelming, unless you need a reason. Don't know what data I can leave on this post, been a while since here, but can guarantee awesome paradigm shift. I triple dog dare you to contact me. With all due respect, what I have seen here is typical, those who need a way out. Phone, email address IM, or you can pray about and decide...?
  • cofty
    cofty

I have no idea what you just said race andros.

Are you still ranting conspiracy/new world order BS?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit