RolRod

Cleaning out my garage. Found my old Field Service notebook

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

A trip down misery lane.

• careful
    careful

RR,

You WERE dedicated—a leather embossed FS record book with hours, placements, etc. The cong. secy. must have loved you! Or were you the secretary?

I can imagine today some CO seeing this book, putting its owner up on stage for the next circuit assm., and having the book opened to this page on the overhead screen: "Look brothers and sisters, at how organized this brother is! He's imitating the organized God Jehovah."

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

I got to ask - how did you do 0 hours on the 13th, place 8 mags and do 2 RVs?

10 hours on the 31st - that was going some.

• RolRod
    RolRod

Anna, that was over 20 years ago, hell if I remember. I was also PIMO back then, probably made up the numbers. I was a pioneerfor several years and never went out. But somehow always did my 90 hours while holding a full-time job.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Your penmanship is admirable, RolRod. Were you trained as a draftsman or architect?

• RolRod
    RolRod

Thank you Nat. I think that was a bit sloppy myself. In the past, people thought I was using a typewriter because I wrote near perfect block letters. I am an artist, so I guess yeah ... to your answer.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

RolRod - yup thought so. On 24th 4 RVs, 0 hours. Fast work. It was double what you did the day before.

Do you remember the 'experience' of the bro in jail? He couldn't go on the min so he did it all in his mind!

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

LOL

Looked at the pictures and I turned the pages

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    • Nathan Were you trained as a draftsman or architect?
    • ☺️Funny my dad is a draughtsman and graphic designer and he has almost that exact same penmanship. Gorgeous.
    • Do you remember the 'experience' of the bro in jail? He couldn't go on the min so he did it all in his mind!
    • Oh wow you have to be kidding!🤣🤣

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit