Did I miss any big news?

by Iamallcool 16 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

They are now saying the end of this system of things is "closer than ever."

Man, they are changing plenty of things nowadays but it's still based on the same basic lies.

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

Not sure if you heard this yet, but it's come to light that Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult.

Also, a new rule. It is required that all pillows at Bethel be fully covered with modest pillow cases, so as to not bring single brothers into temptation.

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

Here’s a one minute clip of the latest clown GB who makes a mockery of the last,last,last day. Even pimi members cringe when he talks to them like a 4 year old https://youtu.be/Mrges_TxOzQ

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I can hardly believe anyone stays after they hear Rubber mouth Lett explain anything.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" I can hardly believe anyone stays after they hear Rubber mouth Lett explain anything."

It is astounding, now that the G.B have been seen " in the flesh" that anyone can believe they are appointed by God !

When I was a believing and active J.W I always had reservations about the G.B as they became, and before that about those at the top and what they came out with in the Watchtower, and from the Platform etc . Myself and a few friends in the congregation regularly shredded the stuff we were given as " Spiritual Food" , but we just thought they were imperfect , silly men, but it was still god's org. Oh ! if only there had been an Internet back then !!

I guess a good few still think that way, that it is mere "imperfection", which is why they stay, a good few more are PIMO and only stay out of fear of losing family and friends.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Sorry ,but you just gotta laugh at this clown don`t you ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

OTWO

"They are now saying the end of this system of things is "closer than ever."

closer than ever--ha ha--any future event gets closer than ever with each passing day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit