• blondie
    blondie
    Didn't cappytan post that already?
  • clarity
    clarity
    YES!
  • LV101
    LV101

Are the governing geezers still sporting their Rolex watches? Ahh, I don't imagine they flipped them for Timex pieces. I'm sure their worshippers appreciate their style.

I'd love to know their suits/ties/Italian shoes budget. I'm not saying they look well dressed (I wouldn't be able to stomach viewing them on videos/whatnot) but can't imagine they wear anything but the finest European threads - probably custom made shirts/Cartier cuff links and monogrammed --- Gods' rulers and all.

Nauseating!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I remember that old Ray Stevens song. Great compilation of GB/WT scenes that fit the song to perfection!

Doc

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

That's a good one.

I think the GB will be retreating soon, espescially as "persecution" (reaping what they have sown) escalates in the legal realm.

They could have the ultimate goal of a core group of worshippers. I can't see any other reason for the GB to remain in the spotlight much longer.

DD

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    They very well could have a goal of a core group of worshippers. Others have mentioned that they can ''perceive'' a widening of the gap between the hardliner JW's(elders, CO's,) and just the average joe schmoe rank and file attendee.
  • jastrow
    jastrow
    Cute. The pinky rings brought that song to mind for me last year. Is that an actual Rolex though?
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Unbelievable. OMG. Flashing these fancy things around on the broadcasts!!!

• millie210
    millie210

I have watched this several times and laugh my head off each time.

Cappy is brilliant and thanks for posting it again clarity.

May it circulate far and wide!~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit