The Apology Tour

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

It's crap. Anyone can use the judgement of today to find fault with the acceptable activities of yesterday and then demand an apology. It's a never-ending spiral.

• minimus
    minimus

And don’t blame me for the slavery of centuries ago!

• AnonVet
  • btlc
    btlc

The very first thought reading the caption:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNXjvXtOguo

• Under No Illusion
    Under No Illusion

The Not Being Sorry For Anything trend also brings out a lot of assholes and gives them a platform. And often political office.

People are better off just practicing some humility, empathy and kindness and stop trying to make headlines.

• GoUnion
    GoUnion

It all depends I think. We all know the type that is needlessly offended, quick to lose their cool, generally difficult to deal with. Apologies may not be in order, they are going to have to learn to grow up.

With that said, I still swear by how to win friends and influence people, especially in the work environment. One of the keys in that book was when you make a mistake, own it, and apologize. I think that's true at work, people will be more apt to work with you when they realize you are honest with yourself and not quick to shift the blame.

Just my 2 cents.

• minimus
    minimus

If you are wrong u r wrong but don’t let the liberal degenerates dictate what is acceptable or not.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Being sorry because you tell the truth is not what I deem appropriate. The truth offends those who depend on lies to continue with their work on imposing Noahide Law, which this whole political correctness rubbish is leading to. And, as a reminder, one of the Noahide Laws is against complaining about those who are oppressing you and everyone else--under the guise of "blasphemy".

And, if you are "sorry" for one "offense", they will continue creating other "offenses" until we are all fully under the strictest interpretation of Noahide Law. This means anything enjoyable will potentially be banned, because you are connecting to an energy other than joke-hova (and violating the law against idolatry in doing so). This means no more favorite TV shows, movies, or songs. No more video games (not even older video games, pinball, pool, or bowling--since they can tie into energy from a bygone era or develop new skills to get better at such games, again violating the law against idolatry). No more holidays--they connect with your past and honor Demons. No more astrology, not even the sun sign. No more visiting foreign places (to connect with said energy). No more nothing.

If this is what you want, just keep being sorry for every trivial offense. Just keep being sorry for telling the truth (remember also, if we applied this just one step earlier, many of us would still be knocking on doors as jokehovian witlesses). Just keep trying to follow that bible and imposing bible principles on others. You will, in doing so, be giving them more energy to enforce Noahide Laws and make it even worse.

• minimus
    minimus

What is it with you and Noahide law? If you comment on the weather you bring this up...😳

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Pshh.

Having to “apologize all the time” ain’t no big thing.

That’s just being a married guy.

🤪

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit