Vid obsession

by punkofnice 25 Replies latest social current


    💯% false Peaceful Pete…


  • FedUpJW

    I read them and spent a lot of time not only explaining it to people but explaining how to use it correctly.

    Good for you. A question though. If you reside in the U.S. did you also comply with this?

    In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation.

    I ask because in pre-retirement employment I often was required to work in hazardous atmosphere environments where the use of N95's at a minimum was mandated. I was also required to completely read that OSHA rule. A long, mind numbing read by the way. I still do not believe the average person will either read, understand, or comply with ALL the training, fit testing requirements, or the requirement of a medical evaluation prior to using N95's. Also of note, these are by design disposable, one time use respirators.

    I still maintain these are more about control of the population, and less about safety.

    However, if one feels better wearing one, by all means do so. Feel free to wear two, three, or more at a time if one feels that need. Just DON'T tell me I have to do so.

  • peacefulpete

    DD. Your experience is different from mine. Here in Wisconsin USA things are quite normal. We're shopping, eating out, traveling. etc. My wife had a crafting class last night. The only place that requires a mask is the hospital. We gradually reduced the sense of urgency as the situation on the ground changed. The determinant was and will always be, to watch the hospitals. When they filled up, encourage more social distancing and as they normalized, so did everything else. Sorry if your experience was different, not every government has equal emergency management skills.

  • truth_b_known

    One more important piece of information I received - If you contract COVID-19 do not get vaccinated or get boosters.

    My doctor told me not to get my booster now that I have contracted COVID-19. I buddy of mine got his booster after contracting COVID-19. He had a mini-stroke as a result of it.

  • Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh


    I am in Canada. My concern for them was that the mask was pinched over the nose and closed on all sides. Far too many people in my building wear it under their noses. Not exactly going to help them.

    I sat outside a pharmacy on Saturday waiting for something and watched people enter and exit the store. We don't have to wear a mask in the store although all staff are wearing theirs. About 90% of everyone who went into the store was wearing a mask and wearing them properly. The other 10% either had no mask or had one pulled down.

    BTW If we were to meet I would want you to wear a mask otherwise we will be 6 feet or more apart. My lungs are still very vulnerable.

  • Vidiot

    I agree...

    Vidiot obsession is a bad id....


Share this