The org tightens the noose on J.W.'s thinking.

by The Fall Guy 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

The manipulative use of language by the org in the upcoming Circuit Assembly talks is as good - or better - than any advertising conglomerate could devise. The mind-shaping wording is clearly used in order to deter critical thinking by the sheep.

FACE BAD REPORTS AS JESUS DID (9 min.)

Note to the speaker: Explain why spiritually mature people do not become ashamed of the good news or dismayed when faced with negative propaganda. Speak with conviction, helping the audience to understand how they can prove themselves God’s ministers in spite of Satanic attacks.

"Jesus kept focused on doing his Father’s will without becoming troubled by what his opponents said. Jesus did not get distracted by trying to defend himself from every false accusation.......he did not waste time arguing endlessly with incorrigible opponents. Like Jesus, continue to prove yourselves to be God’s ministers “through bad report and good report.” Keep focused on doing Jehovah’s will without becoming troubled by false reports. Avoid becoming distracted by attempting to disprove or debate every false report. Assist others who become discouraged by negative reports, helping them to keep the right perspective. Consider carefully the effect your speech may have on others before sharing unconfirmed or sensational reports via social media or other means."

In other words, the organization's hierarchy knows how putrid the WTBTS is smelling, and is now "counselling" J.W.'s to totally ignore/dismiss any/all media reports which point the finger at the cult.

Prepare to hear reports of J.W.'s being taken into the back room for openly discussing topics such as the A.R.C. etc.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Sadly this works

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

in the upcoming Circuit Assembly talks

FWIW - the talk that The Fall Guy quotes from is NOT in the public rank-and-file Circuit Assembly talks - rather it is in a talk to be given to the Regular Pioneers ONLY.

PDF LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0lRCkb90Ch5cnlXOWcyS1p3blU

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Where do they come up with this stuff?! Didn't Jesus constantly defend himself from the scribes and pharasee's ? And of course didn't he debate and defend himself from Satan in the wilderness? Shessh!

• sir82
    sir82

Notice how they interchange "negative" with "false", back and forth, repeatedly.

The two words are not synonyms - not even closely related.

But the talk treats them as such.

Very subtle propaganda - train JWs to think that "negative always, in 100% of cases, means false".

These guys know what they are doing.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

FWIW - Nice to hear the perverted thinking on media reports starts with the fully foolishly committed J.W.'s first, thereafter filtering down to the lesser mortals within the cult communes. Makes sense!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

False Reports

Negative Reports

Unconfirmed Reports

Sensational Reports

Just ignore the man behind the curtain. Don't acknowledge these reports. Do not debate these reports. Do not attempt to defend the organization as this would mean acknowledging the report.

I think I covered it all.

Wow! This leads me to believe that the Governing Body is scrambling. They are afraid of an exodus do to someone turning a light on the dark corners of the organization.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

sir82: Notice how they interchange "negative" with "false", back and forth, repeatedly.

I think that that is actually the bigger issue here.

• sparky1
    sparky1

FACE BAD REPORTS AS JESUS DID could be retitled 'Continue to Eat Your Shit Sandwich, Don't Listen to Legitimate News Sources and Stop Complaining!' At least the Governing Body (tm) would be more honest if they took this approach.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Never let them see you sweat." I guess Watchtower has never heard this quote before. I think there is some major sweating going on in WT land. I love it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit