Should I talk to elders?

by Chook 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• steve2
    steve2

Chook, my apologies about your age. I agree: it pays to be sceptical of powers that be and, as the example of Christ shows, that's the way it's been for millennia.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

There is a difference between someone talking to you and you submitting to an interrogation. It is wise to always listen to anyone that wants to talk to you because at the very least, you could become informed of something important. Unless there is a legal or scriptural reason that forces you to answer questions, then the choice is up to you whether or not you wish to volunteer information.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

The whole world is rigged, whether its religious tribunals or local police enforcement, those who are paid by God or government are the enforcers . Should you talk to elders... Well imagine that Brooklyn had ordered these men to DF anyone who says anything against the slave. Do you stand a chance , religious zealots are the most ruthless throughout history, look into it , it's scary to think we believed a magazine that we thought came from God . The more my mind think the greater the nightmares

If you ask me, what I found harder was forgiving myself for allowing all that nonsense in my life.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

simply remind yourself and them of "appropriate boundaries"

It is a concept they have no idea of....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit