want to show support to a one time member

by enoughisenough 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I put this under beliefs, doctrine, practices but it could well fit under coverups, I think. Anyway FYI and if you are interested, a one time member here , EasyPrompt now has a youtube channel :EasyPrompt_FragrantAddendum exposing WT...I have watched a couple of them, and they are well put together.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

EasyPrompt_FragrantAddendum

Grandpa!
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Well I tried at least!

Grandpa!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

yeah--easy prompt just upped and disappeared. Or was she banned ?

• Freeorange
  • enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

stan livedeath, little bird told me she was banned...??? I am going to watch her other videos...I think she is doing a good job.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Bamm! Great video!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

As I side point. I’d like to say that I’ve found the you tube channel “the blue envelop”, to be nothing but first class. Thoroughly well researched and put together. He’s by far the best ex jw YouTuber out there. NB// he was the whistle blower on Tony Morris were abouts.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

This video is rather lengthy...but is interesting and a lot of research went into it. I found it interesting the "brother" pointed out the destroying of some documents was so legal opponets couldn't use them against the organization. If everything is legal and above board, why would you be concerned with legal opponets? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgVv_BdEg54

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Great video Easy Prompt!💕 It's going to be super popular.

N.B. oh my ...never heard of "Blues Traveller" that song "The Hook" is da bomb!!!!🤯🤯🤯 I'm going to buy the CD and wear it the heck out now😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit