William sisters....what’s that all about?

by Theonlyoneleft 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft

Ok... so the William sisters have in the past spoken openly about their faith by saying they are Jehovah witnesses.

But do they attend regular meetings? Door to door ministry? Offer their services in the local KH?

Why are allowed to let run riot with their competitive games... mini mini skirts?? 👀👀.....and goodness whatever more?

Isn’t the Society showing their colours by letting celebrities run riot when more modest witnesses get reported, shunned and disassociated because of minor infringements?!

How is this fair? Does it come down to money? Position? Or that the bad publicity the WT might get?

I can’t understand it. And I can’t understand why practising JWs don’t look at this and think... hold on a minute, why the double standards?

Peeps.... what are your views?

• Alex Williams
    Alex Williams

I dont know if they attend meetings although I doubt it,one has married a non believer and had a baby and has shown rage on the court ,not everyone who claim to be one of Jehovahs Witnesses are doing his will ,this is pointed out in :

Matthew 7:21-23

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord, I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’

So the Brothers are not letting them do anything

New American Standard Bible
    Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned;

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

They are not baptized so they can say whatever they please and there really isn't much anyone can do.

Rub a Dub

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

Watching ESPN News this morning, S. Williams thanked Jehovah when addressing the crowd about having to withdrawal due to back spasms. Moments earlier they showed her dropping expletives (beeped out) and I had to laugh. They Borg makes allowances for the high rollers like them and Prince, cause they donate(d) so much $$$$

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

I dont believe anyone or any organization can control individuals like this they can't control themselves.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The Williams sisters aren't baptized.

They can claim to be JWs but they aren't really. Which is no bad thing.

Serena's currently fighting sexism in tennis as the pro grand slam tournaments have only given her 23 singles' titles.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

William sisters....what’s that all about?

It's all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fccz4gz5erM

• rickroll
    rickroll

They are not JWs at all but I believe the cult leaders turn a blind eye to use them as support. That picture of her is not very flattering. Unless you like women built like a man. LOL

• Alex Williams
    Alex Williams

2 Peter 2:2

Furthermore, many will follow their brazen conduct,*+ and because of them the way of the truth will be spoken of abusively.

Brazen conduct.

From the Greek a·selʹgei·a, a phrase pertaining to acts that are serious violations of God’s laws and that reflect a brazen or boldly contemptuous attitude; a spirit that betrays disrespect or even contempt for authority, laws, and standards. The expression does not refer to wrong conduct of a minor nature.​
  • Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft
    Thank you for your comments. Interesting pic, yikes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit