Here We Go...AGAIN!

by FedUpJW 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

So here is a newer post over on that other site that reminds me of wash, rinse, and repeat.

This could be "Our Last Memorial"!!!! 2019

By Shannie, Wednesday at 08:14 PM in Our Meetings, Ministry, and Life as a Christian

Well Once again the Memorial is upon us... tonight at our meeting..

The brother stressed the Governing Body and the word IMMINENT...and how we need to give this memorial campaign our all.. Because it could very well be our last.....and if it is true.. then

Let your kingdom come!!!! We are Tired

Jehovah!!! Amen

One of the best comments I read was, "I think I will go back to last year's threads and copy the same comments to this year. It will save a lot of typing....😊✔️

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

They said that last year! Jesus did they forget already, it's almost funny...

• steve2
    steve2

Hopefully for untold numbers of tired JWs who are sick of the fear-mongering, this WILL be their last Memorial....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Kind of shows that even the top dogs of the WTS/JWS are loosing belief.

Let us bullshit some more to keep the faithful active , yes they bring money.

Yes brothers lets do the end is close , that always works.

• waton
    waton

The last supper (memorial) was a fulfillment of John 6, everlasting life ( during, or after the 1000 years test ) for those that eat the flesh and drink the blood (symbolically) 11/12 apostles were not anointed when they were served. So, with everlasting life > 1000 years away, may be 1056+, what makes you think this year's non-eating, non -drinking feast would be the last? and not 1056 more? and even then, we might want to commemorate this mess forever!!' Besides, Jesus had at least 500 "brothers", followers + more sister followers, --but invited only 12. privately. so:

why does wtBtS.INC think they should invite the world? without making preparations for it?

How is that doing "this" the same thing in memory of me?

wt has this thing absolutely wrong in so many ways.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

We should refer to it as the "Rejection Memorial" or "Voyeur Memorial" from now on, and get PIMI JW's to jump-start their thinking processes.

Or simply ask them, "Why are you compelled to be a spectator at a ritual which is none of your business? A single Bible verse or principle will suffice."

• Biahi
    Biahi

MY last memorial was 35 years ago lol.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

if we had a pound for every time we've heard that

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS until not so long ago said some of the anointed would still be on earth after the end of Armaggedon. I wondered if there would be no more memorials after the great tribulation started how could their still be anointed on earth. Wouldn't god have to take them to heaven (natural death or not) to participate in the wedding of the bride class and Jesus in heaven. I asked many elders, COs, DOs, and GB members that question and got no answer, just that it would be revealed in time. Finally a few years ago, the WTS said that the anointed would go to heaven after the great tribulation but before Armageddon, something I had been saying was necessary for 20 years.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2013530#h=32:0-32:443

Paragraph 8: One of the events mentioned in these verses is the ‘gathering of the chosen ones.’ (Matt. 24:31) Hence, it appears that all anointed ones who still remain on earth after the initial part of the great tribulation has passed will at some point be raised to heaven before the outbreak of the battle of Armageddon. This adjusts what was stated on this subject in “Questions From Readers” in The Watchtower of August 15, 1990, page 30.

• tiki
    tiki

Such a farce of a religion.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit