So, David wanted to build a temple, for there was none to his God. They have hundreds of thousands of various Kingdom Halls, convention halls, hotels, storage facilities, etc and they are comparing themselves with David?? David who, by the way, did not even built the temple after all??
How in the world can they keep a streight face while telling people to work there for free when
1) they literally made billions from selling NY properties, and other properties around the world,
2) They emptied the bank accounts of all the congregations around the world
3) They downsized their betel workforce
4) They downsized their special pioneers arrangement
5) They downsized their budget in printing less and less publications
And they still have the boldness to look straight into the camera and pressure low income family man to give up their vacations to work on their project.
I almost regret not being a JW anymore as I would be vocal about this. I don't think they would actually disfellowship someone asking these questions. As long as it is not contradictory.