Caleb & Sophia

by MissDaSilva 18 Replies latest jw friends

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

BTW, I honestly can't think of anything lower than demanding a kid's pocket money πŸ€‘πŸ˜‘

Actually, I can: when they bragged about all the kids who died due to the blood doctrine. πŸ˜‘πŸ€¬πŸ‘ΊπŸ”₯πŸ’©

It just goes to show that, while never overtly stated, the WT has always hated children. 😞

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

does anyone know right off the video concerning the ice cream money and also is there another JW video about kids giving their money?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

...the WT has always hated children.

That seems to be the undertone.

It takes away from couples/people serving the Borg..

But who will sustain the Borgs longevity?

They rely on their own birthrate & are their worst enemy.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

FYI: The Mormons were, once again, ahead of WatchTower with these cheesy ass cartoons. Guess what one of their characters names is? SOPHIA!!! So WT HQ Media can't even be original with the freakin' names!!!

Now, about the "ice cream money" fiasco.

As a born-in who wasn't allowed basically ANYTHING as a child because of the controlling, fugged up cult, I can honestly say that just when you thought WT HQ couldn't go any lower, they do!!!!

Asking (by guilting) for a little kids ice cream or small allowance (as if I ever got that as a kid, my parents were so cheap they bought most of clothes at GoodWill, but only MINE, and we were Middle Class!) is absolutely appalling! What a bunch of greedy ass mutherfuggers!! Same with that one image in the WatchTower showing some Elderly person at their nearly empty fridge, but in the next pane dropping a coin in the KH Contribution Box! Asshats!!!! If anyone, anywhere, needed to see proof (literal pictures) of just how greedy these slimy charlatans and false prophets are, all one has to do is show someone THOSE articles with the pictures!

But hey, what do kids need with ice cream money? Until they're baptized they're merely "Little enemies of God", right Lett? Fuggin' bloated CLOWN!!!!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

We're talking about a multi-billion tax free business conglomerate here.

They need the craziness to continue.

The image of a needy widow dropping some coins into a wt contribution box is a manipulation technique. To do things for the borg first, then comes your needs as a distant second.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

coincidence? Who is Sophia the goddess?

Its followers worship Sophia as both divine female creator and counterpart to Jesus Christ. According to Gnostic beliefs, Christ was conceived of as having two aspects: a male half, identified as the son of God, and a female half, called Sophia, who was venerated as the mother of the universe///////// I don't think so...just a sly way to show their spiritistic underbelly...google the goddess Sophia...she is considered goddess of rebirth, wisdom, creator, so why of all names in the world, would WT choose Sophia? They have to give you clues.
  • MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

Revelation of the Method. In the name of Sophia. They have to tell you. 🀬

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Also,is it coincidence that the famous AI robot is named Sophia?

• Magnum
    Magnum

Speaking of the video implying children should give their ice cream money....

Well, some on this site said that Tony's buying top-shelf Scotch was not a big deal. I say and always did that is a big deal, and the ice cream money thing is one of the reasons.

So.... little children should refrain from having ice cream, but the adults can have top shelf Scotch??? A child should give his/her last few cents, but the adults can spend almost a $1000.00 on liquor??? Shouldn't the adults set the example for the children and give up their liquor money?

Back to the main topic. Yeah, the cartoon thing just doesn't feel right. It's undignified for such a supposedly serious matter. Billions of lives are at stake according to JWs. The end of the whole damned world is imminent according to them. They ought to be out really warning (not doing the lame-ass witnessing they do) and not producing cartoons.

Also, if they really think the end is imminent, then why are they worried about training children right now? The end is coming any minute and those children will grow up in and can be trained in the "new system."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit