"Sverdlosk Midget" - a spooky case

by metatron 22 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

It has been asserted that, after the fall of the Soviet Union, secret files from the KGB began spilling out, available to researchers

and the blackmarket.

A growing pile of evidence suggests the Soviets may have recovered a UFO and body parts of its occupant. This evidence

comes from a variety of documents and people, not just a single source.

http://members.tripod.com/~gufoa/ufokgb.html

if that doesn't work try a web search on "Sverdlosk Midget"

I believe that a situation will emerge in which the reality of UFOs will be widely known - but officially unacknowledged

- and that this situation will go on for years, as governments cannot provide any clear explanation of their origin.

This would be like a family member being alcoholic - with everyone knowing but no one talking about it openly.

I note that skeptical journals choose to emphasize sensational cases that lend themselves to ridicule while ignoring

dramatic events that defy explanation - such as the "Belgium Triangle" - as if such things never happened.

We are not alone in this universe. I also note a news item today in which scientists try to explain Fermi's Paradox

in relation to why no alien transmissions are received. Things will heat up.......

metatron

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    I note that skeptical journals choose to emphasize sensational cases that lend themselves to ridicule while ignoring

dramatic events that defy explanation - such as the "Belgium Triangle" - as if such things never happened.

The Belgium Triangle? Please elaborate!

We are not alone in this universe. I also note a news item today in which scientists try to explain Fermi's Paradox

in relation to why no alien transmissions are received. Things will heat up.......

Well, if we're being visited by aliens, then surely Fermi's paradox no longer applies? What were the scientists' explanations?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Metatron,

I don't know if we have been visited by aliens or not but something is always familiar about sightings or landings:

1) An alien craft crashes but there's never any REAL substantiated proof. Newspapers, television, radio might mention a "report" of such a crash but there's never any real evidence on display. I don't believe the military throughout the world can remove everything.

2) An alian craft is photographed/videoed - but the pictures are NEVER close-up and without blurs. Most of these pictures have windows and yet one never sees an unblurred alien looking out the window.

3) People who have been abducted are never seen by scores of people when the abduction takes place.

4) If we've been visited so frequently why haven't the aliens taken over? They're obviously far more intelligent than us judging by the superiour craft they're supposed to have so why haven't they contacted their buddies and invaded us?

5) Why aren't aliens or their craft seen, videoed, photographed by hundreds of people at the same time? Why is it always by a handful or less?

6) Why haven't the aliens zapped Brooklyn Bethel whereupon I would be their most loyal supporter!

Dansk

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

You'd think that these aliens, being at the very least HUNDREDS of years more advanced then us, would have developed better avionics, and some sort of abort recovery mode, because they seem to always be crashing here and their on earth.. Maybe Ilyushin builds their spacecraft.

You're safer in a Soyuz then an alien UFO, it seems.

• Simon
    Simon

You forgot one Dansk:

Aliens only ever fly their spacecraft past people who either work video production companies or are amateur film-makers ... sometimes several times.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

The Belgium Triangle is when perfectly ordinary people go to Belgium and return inhumanly boring. Expatbrit

• shamus
    shamus

Aliens talk to me and tell me what to do.......

Those silly voices in my head....

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

The biggest problem I have with the idea of alien life is why has there not been inconvertible proof, i.e. a flying saucer landing on the White House lawn? I also have a slight problem with the idea of governmental conspiracy and cover up. I can buy this argument if this is 1947 Roswell, New Mexcio but I can't buy that argument in the years since Watergate. Don't get me wrong, I think things are still covered and kept quiet, just not for very long and not as well.

Like the Kennedy assassination, if there was a widespread conspiracy I just have to think it would leak out eventually. Is it possible there is intelligent life outside of this solar system? Absolutely. In fact, I would think most definitely. But has that intelligent life visisted Earth? That is still an open question and one I don't have enough evidence to believe in yet.

• metatron
    metatron

The Belgian Triangle happened in the 90's when a huge (football field sized) flying black triangle appeared in the skies over Belgium.

It was seen by many observers - and police. It was tracked on one or more radars - and NATO interceptors sent up to confront it.

At least one person photographed it from underneath - as it hovered over head.

Large flying black triangular craft have been reported elsewhere in the world - some officials in Belgium were upset that the

affair wasn't taken seriously despite mounds of evidence that it really happened.

metatron

• Hamas
    Hamas

Get real.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit