Wt video this week big problem.

by poopie 13 Replies latest jw friends

• freddo
    freddo

baldeagle - good point.

When I was a young petty MiniSerpent I saw that a brother I worked with in a big factory had won a small but nice sum (£200) in the works raffle (for which you would pay £1 a month to join).

The winners list was published on the works noticeboard and there was this brother's name winning top prize.

So I run off to the P.O. to ask "what to do" and he said exactly what that article said - go and speak to him and see what his response is and IF you aren't happy with the reply come back to me.

I spoke to the brother who apologised for compromising my conscience and that was it. I went back to the PO who with a sense of humour rare in jw's said "we should have bribed him to split it three ways to keep us shtum."

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

And that's how I was "outed" as an apostate....by a snivelling employee who went running to the elders without ever talking to me first.

When I questioned the elders on the way she didn't follow Jesus command to talk to me directly, they said "that scripture does not apply for cases of Apostasy "

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Where do I see that video by the way??

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

don't forget this is "from Jehovah". A poorly handled matter done wrong concerning a conscience matter with guidlines that you can't follow easily. Movie ratings change from country to country, and content may offend one and not another.

Della is right: don't tell or share

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit