There is No Way Out For Me

by Addison0998 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KW13
    KW13

Having a life outside of that religion is difficult yes but totally possible. Go get a life with real people to share special moments with from work or elsewhere. Bite the bullet!

I know the risks and have felt depressed and anxious as i adjusted to life looking toward the future instead of just waiting for armageddon to happen and ive lost friendships but gained better ones. The witnesses arent giving you what you need to thrive, theyre holding you back from finding it!

First post in ages by the way you earned it buddy :P

• LV101
    LV101

Ahh, yes, "Living Well is the Best Revenge" -- I even have bar glasses with that famous saying. It's perfect -- thanks for reminding us/sharing.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

There is always a way out. Life comes down to choices. You can choose to stay in and be miserable for family. You can choose to blow it all up and disassociate and be done with it all in a week, but you'll lose those people. You can do a long fade but you'll have to keep playing painful JW games to maintain it. You have choices, but all involve pain. That's life. There is always a price to be paid for something good. Want to be healthy? You can't eat everything you want. Want to be in great shape? Work out, no pain no gain. There is a yin and yang to life.

You have to choose the good you want with the bad you're willing to endure. We were all put in unfair positions by the people that got us into the cult mess. For us the decision was to rip off the bandaid, disassociate, and move on with freedom. We had our own set of circumstances and our own needs and wants. Yours may differ. You'll find all types on here. You do have choices. Life is all about choices and none of us get to escape that, nor the pain that comes with it, but we can choose what we ultimately want, the good and the bad.

• steve2
    steve2

Sometimes in life there is no easy solution; there will be loss and/or pain no matter what you choose to do. This is one of those times. Take your time weighing up the pros and cons of different options. This is an excellent thread for anyone who feels stuck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit