More Watchtower Quotes

by Sea Breeze 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Smiles
    Smiles

I agree with the Punk^

WT is the crackpot calling the kettle sooty.

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

"whether including antimatter or not, to dispose of the surplus of decaying bodies in a speedy and sanitary way."

Using the convention that 1 kiloton TNT equivalent= 4.184×1012 joules (or one trillion calories of energy), one half gram of antimatter reacting with one half gram of ordinary matter (one gram total) results in 21.5 kilotons-equivalent of energy (the same as the atom bomb dropped on Nagasaki in 1945).

1 pound=453 grams and I'll assume each corpse weighs on average 150 pounds. 453x150 = 67,950.

67,950 Nagasaki bombs going off with each corpse disposed of in this way. Times billions of corpses. Pretty dumb idea.

• blondie
    blondie

I remember that BettyHumpter. 1971 book The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah”—How Chapter 20 p.377 "Doubtless the Almighty God will use some highly scientific means, whether including antimatter or not, to dispose of the surplus of decaying bodies in a speedy and sanitary way." The WTS covered their rear for future critique of this by using the word "doubtless" to give them a way out saying they were not stating it was a fact, just the WTS surmising it might happen, of course, if the WTS says it you can't say it is not true, but you must wait for the WTS/GB to "adjust" or "clarify" it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit