• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    I like turtles.
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Kas12.

• freddo
    freddo

Your mum will be up and down a bit - or a lot - depending how stable and balanced she is. You are now starting to be able to make some of your own choices. Have you got a good network of "sensible" friends at school who won't do dumb things? Any sensible adult relatives?

All youngsters (and most adults) do some dumb things - the trick is to avoid the really dumb things!

Welcome.

• Kas12
    Kas12

Wasanelder once i like turtles too

• Kas12
    Kas12

My mam says i can make the decision when im 16 but i already know what i want

• oppostate
    oppostate

I never would have thought a twelve year old would use decades old vocabulary like "the society" while expressing yourself like an eight year old.

• Kas12
    Kas12

Thats what my mam has been calling it. What is it supposed to be?

• Kas12
    Kas12

She used to call it the truth or the organisation but now says the society

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Do yourself a favor and do the research yourself. Study the Bible and how it was put together etc. Then study evolution even other religions if you wish. Knowledge is power and you’ll have the power. By the way I was told for 40 years that celebrating Christmas and birthdays was bad, but the Bible says at Romans chapter 14 and Colossians that it’s a conscience matter. Also in the book of Job his kids celebrated their special day.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Hi Kas,

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to reach out to member Akid48. You two seem to have a lot in common.

Here is the first post from Akid48: I need some help

You can send a private message to Akid48 by clicking here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit