Could end of November be special?

by Kosonen 36 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Kosonen, you're about as bad as the JW/GB. I look back at your posts and 13 years ago you were posting about "The Last Days" and debating the accuracy of the year 1914. Over a decade later, here we all sit still waiting (except the 1000's who died waiting) for the fabled prophetic fulfillment of which you obsess.

I do remember as a JW waiting in anticipation every October (because everything in Bible chronology that was noteworthy happens in October). But well before November 25th we determined "not this year". Yep, not this year. Not this decade. Not this century. Not ever.

Get a life. Or at least go enjoy the only life you have -- the one you are living (and wasting) right now. Have a good cigar and nice bottle of wine or glass of expensive bourbon/scotch. Go get laid.

The only approaching "end of things" you need to be concerned about is YOUR END. It may be sooner than you think!

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

https://youtu.be/tHpZ2vqJbMA

Covid passes are imposed in even more countries.

This clearly is tied to Revelation 13:2 "Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were like those of a bear, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And the dragon gave to the beast its power and its throne and great authority."

Some authority has very great power to impose covid lockdowns in country after country. And order people to vaccinate. And on top of that it has started to require covid passports.

Who wants to stay in a such system? And it will just get worse.

Revelation 13:7,8 "It was permitted to wage war with the holy ones and conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. And all those who dwell on the earth will worship it."

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I will never understand former JWs who learn the truth about the organization and STILL think that it is somehow special in the grand scheme of things.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

might be, who knows where the CIA will have these guys by then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1NQSyMY8oc

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Depakote Drug Profile and Side Effects

Are you off your meds?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Kosonen:

The second month is November, because the first month by then was October. So the the flood begun the 17th of November. Give or take a few days because we don't know how exactly days in the ancient calendar corresponds with today's.
    The story of Noah’s ark is a myth so no precise dating can be established for that ‘event’, but it’s derived from a Babylonian myth and their calendar had about 354 or 384 days per year (plus or minus a day in various years) depending on the place in the cycle, at the time based on astronomical observations. The myth was most likely introduced to the Jews during the Babylonian captivity. The second month in the Babylonian calendar (Aru) was Iyar in the Hebrew calendar (basically corresponding to May but generally starting in late April) and there is no basis for asserting the story uses the Hebrew civil calendar (in the earlier Hebrew calendar, the “second month” was Ziv, also equivalent to Iyar), which would place the start of the fictitious flood in the second or third week of May. Relevance to November this year is zero.
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

Kosonen:

Covid passes are imposed in even more countries.
    This clearly is tied to Revelation 13:2

🤦‍♂️ No. Just… no.

• SadElder
    SadElder

The only thing November brings to me annually is bills. My house insurance, car insurance, and house taxes all come due in November. So I'm bill poor each November.

• James Jack
    James Jack

You must be smoking some really great quality herbs. Even Rutherford didn't get this crazy...Oh wait a minute, well he did build a Manson in San Deigo for King David, Moses and others to live in.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Kosonen

What I have learned in my 82 years on this planet is that many ex JW`s leave the so called "truth" , however the so called "truth" never leaves them .

And that`s a pity.

They are still victims.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit