2024-05-May-Transcript of JW Broadcasting!

by Atlantis 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2024-05-May-JW-Broadcasting Transcript.

Some of the folks here ask me to keep posting these, because they might be able to get a quote or two to help a loved one out of that hell-hole of a prison.

Grandpa!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thanks again Atlantis!!

• KerryKing
    KerryKing

So much talk about shepherding but elders get more clout than Jesus who is mentioned only once as an aside.

Are they getting more and more forgetful of their actual King?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

KerryKing:

Well now they are describing the Governing Body as their future Kings. They keep this up and JW's will totally forget about Jesus Christ all together. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Grandpa!

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

I totally agree with you Atlantis! This group [GB2.0 (now referred to as: GB3.0, via some exJW activist-insiders)] are a bunch of BLASPHEMOUS folks, who more than likely want the WORSHIP + ACCOLADES that in actuality belong to God Almighty. The more I (along with some other former Dubs) read and hear about these persons placing themselves on high/pedestal-wise, the more I get PISSED OFF as well!šŸ˜ šŸ˜” I hope that a whole PLETHORA of members wake the hell up and vacate ASAP! ā˜šŸ¼

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I think a "whole plethora" of members have woken the ""hell up"" over the last 7 - 10 years.

The JW broadcasting in 2014, Australian Royal commission in 2015. And all the youtube vids.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ATLANTIS & HIDDLESWIFE:

I agree with you. It would appear the JW religion is taking presumptuous to a whole new level.

It makes me sick as well to see that they have cast Jesus aside in a hostile takeover and sat themselves on the heavenly throne. Somehow this doesnā€™t faze the rank & file JWs sitting there!

Iā€™m Glad for a lot of reasons I got out of the Witness religion long ago.. I donā€™t consider myself to be religious by any means, but I would just as soon go back to the Catholic Church before I accepted the blasphemous ā€˜governing bodyā€™sā€™ teachings about anything.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Thx!

G.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Beth Sarim:

KerryKing

HiddlesWife:

LongHairGal:

Gorb:

It all goes back to the "Mystery Doctrine" of JW's. If you want a copy of what that is just say the word. The "Mystery Doctrine" are the "Names" and "Titles" the governing body have applied to "themselves" for over 130 years.

They have called themselves "Jesus Christ", "Almighty God", "The Savior", "The Redeemer", Jesus Christ is not complete without the "GB". Jesus is the "Head" and the "GB" are the "Remainder of His Body". The list goes on and on.

It is a doctrine that was so secret that not even the "anointed" were to speak about it with the Rank & File JW's.

The doctrine goes back to the time of Russell and is so absurd that any person in their right mind who read it, would go outside and throw-up!

Grandpa!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Much appreciated Grandpa!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit