QFR....Is It Wrong To Take The Life Of a Very Sick or Old Pet??..6-1-03 WT.

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

Minimus,

I love this thread....

If a pet bites an elder, should you kill it?

If your pet dies of suicide, can you still have the memorial at the KH?

• blondie
    blondie

Should a JW waste money on having a pet when that money could best be given to the WTS?

Should a JW keep an unsanitary animal in the house when the scriptures say we must be clean as Jehovah is clean?

Blondie

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Shamus, Min, and Blondie, ya'll are making me cry with laughter. OMG, yall are so funny.

I remember a sister in our congregation committed adultery and blamed it on her tight fitting blue jeans rubbing her the wrong way,,,,,,,, or right way, how ever you want to look at it.

She must have been reading up on a good excuse from the same things that Blondie quoted.

• Adam
    Adam
    There's a number of Bible principles mentioned but ultimately, they say it's up to you

That about summs up everything I learned in 6 years at the kingdom hall.

Questions:

Should my pet be punnished for masturbating?

If I see my pet masturbating, am I just as guilty of masturbation if I don't turn my pet over to the elders?

Will putting on a tight doggy sweater on my pet induce it to masturbate?

• rocketman
    rocketman

These darn briefs! They have tempted me so!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Dear Watchtower,

Should I consider the insects infesting my kitchen to be pets?

Is it wrong to make my dog wear tight sweaters, a push-up bra and lipstick?

When my neighbor's dog humps my leg, is it trying to seduce me? Could I disfellowshipped if I give in to this temptation? Should I scream? Would our children be automatically barred from becoming members of the Governing Body?

How many gallons of "chunky monkey" ice cream can I eat without committing gluttony?

Should I pray after farting? Would my prayer be for forgiveness or in gratitude? Should those around me pray? If I fart silently, should I also pray silently?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

If Jehovah God created dogs, but dogs as a course of instinct like licking their own asses and smelling other animal's asses or eating cat shit.. did God create an unclean animal?

Or did Satan the Devil somehow corrupt the canine the same way he did the serpent?

These would make very intriguing QFR or Awake articles... hehehe

• Carmel
    Carmel

Shamus,

If your dog bites the elder, take the pet in for rabies shots or at least an exam for AIDS. Don't want Fido comming down with any communicable diseases!

caveman

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Shamus,

If your dog bites the elder, take the pet in for rabies shots or at least an exam for AIDS. Don't want Fido comming down with any communicable diseases!

caveman

I completely agree. I rate Jehovah's Witnesses somewhere FAR below pet animals such as dogs, cats, and birds and barely above insects and bacteria. The ONLY reason I rate them above bacteria (which in some instances is useful, as are bugs) is that at one point they USED to be human.

• shamus
    shamus

Can't do that....

I heard that there is some counsel on getting your dog inoculated against rabies... something to do with medical science and the devil....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit